+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What you gon' buy at waterfest thread

Veteran Member MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6's Avatar
    i wont be able to make it to buy anything...well not in person...luckily vr guys stick together and someones got my back for some stuff.
    2000 GTI VR6
    | My Twitter

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    FAK!! 20 Square is going to be a dangerous booth to go to. Probably the first place I'll go to.

http://www.20squared.com/product_p/4.1.015.htm
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute
    heh, 20 squared has REALLY good eurojet deals at WF. Eurojet is supposed to release some new stuff at WF as well.

Ive bought from 20 squared before, really good deals, cool guys and if they dont have it at WF, they offered to ship for free when they get the product instock!
    24v

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Ya, I have the EuroJet TIP and boost hoses I bought from Roland. I'm going to complete the look with the PCV hose kit and the grenade DV for sure. Those I'm 100% sure I'll buy.

The intercooler I would buy if it is a good price.

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    ^get the BFI side mount, it replaces teh stock on and is huge
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    ^get the BFI side mount, it replaces teh stock on and is huge
    We'll see the pricing difference. The Eurojet kit comes with hoses and shit.

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Member shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricas View Post
    Ya, I have the EuroJet TIP and boost hoses I bought from Roland. I'm going to complete the look with the PCV hose kit and the grenade DV for sure. Those I'm 100% sure I'll buy.

The intercooler I would buy if it is a good price.
    Don't jump into a Grenade DV without talking to me first. I have one I don't need. I just need to find a replacement vacuume hose fitting I broke off.

G
    RIP Warrant Officer Gaetan Roberge. KIA Dec 27 2008, Panjwayi District, Afghanistan
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Don't jump into a Grenade DV without talking to me first. I have one I don't need. I just need to find a replacement vacuume hose fitting I broke off.

G
    Can you bring it tomorrow? I think you and I need to have a long talk, since I think my car will be setup similar to yours.

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Member shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow's Avatar
    Can you bring it tomorrow? I think you and I need to have a long talk, since I think my car will be setup similar to yours.
    We'll chat

G
    RIP Warrant Officer Gaetan Roberge. KIA Dec 27 2008, Panjwayi District, Afghanistan
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute

Veteran Member Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute
    wiring up that WOT box looks to be a massive PITA

not to mention, a good way to break something (driveshaft, tranny most likely)
    24v

meh, wait till i remove my meow meow and shoot flames

Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    meh, wait till i remove my meow meow and shoot flames
    24v

LOL

i get it now, way too early to be speaking in code
    24v

I bought an APR t-shirt and I got a box with something heavy it in , also got some Eurojet goodies and a bunch of T-shirts and 2 hats.

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    Moar slow!!!

EJ Goodies all around!
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

I bought an APR t-shirt and I got a box with something heavy it in , also got some Eurojet goodies and a bunch of T-shirts and 2 hats.
    Heavy APR things are good

Too bad we never got the chance to cruise on the way down...

I picked up a 120amp Alternator for my sisters 24V, Euro bumpers and smoked corner markers for the rabbit, a few shirts, Vag-Com Hex-Can-USB and a TT deadpedal for the Jetta. Plus a bunch of swag and some sunburn...

G
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

I can't wait to get my car back on the road. Hopefully by the weekend.

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information