Closed Thread

Thread: Need a Hotel Room

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of

Need a Hotel Room

So, I dunno if this is the right place, but apparently there was some mixup. I thought we already had our room booked. But apparently it wasn't. So, If anyone would like to make their rooms cheaper, Brendan and I don't have a room. Sorry, we weren't on the ball, called today and they are sold out. If anyone can spare a spot that'd be great.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    PM sent.....
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

New Member zortexx69 is on a distinguished road zortexx69's Avatar
    lol good thing i told you about it
    Nothing Else Matters When Its VR6 (Y)

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    lol prob solved! thanks adrian!!!! lock er up
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I will start another thread for people that need to find room mates for the weekend.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Closed Thread

Thread Information