+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interior make-over

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Dammit. Makes me think about swapping my door cards again.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga's Avatar
    R:. seats are so comfy, it's like your being hugged the whole time your sitting in them!!
    01 Golf 4dr 1.8T
    04 Passat Wagon

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    dang i need something like that to replace my fronts in my a4....anyone donating some s4 seats? (or hand them over inexpensively? hihihi)
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Junior Member dekker97 is on a distinguished road
    Ive been in high debate about doing this. Now i see that it is totally worth it lol mk3 4 door golf still basically the same idea? I dont know if I can two tone the doors tho, same goes for the dash. My current interior is an ugly brown and beige. The dash is all brown, again not sure if I can two tone. Deffinaty wand leather seats though
    1997 VW Golf 2.0, 5speed manual. Any and all tips, tricks, and pointers are welcome. Trying to make a nice ride.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    if jurjen sells me his, you can buy mine if they fit..
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Junior Member dekker97 is on a distinguished road
    Sounds like something to look into! lol
    1997 VW Golf 2.0, 5speed manual. Any and all tips, tricks, and pointers are welcome. Trying to make a nice ride.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information