+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US MkVI official preliminary specs

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar

US MkVI official preliminary specs

Enjoy:

Golf SPECS

GTI SPECS

Now the question is... Will the Canadian versions come spec'd the same, or are we gonna get screwed out of some of the base features.... Mike, if you read this and have info please feel free to comment.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    I know, Comon Mike we need info. If you think you cannot post the info publicly d/t job restrictions feel free to PM me.

if I did post, it would of course be because I got the info from another source. I know Mike would NEVER comprimse his position.

Sponsor

vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302's Avatar
    You guys are so funny. We don't have an order guide yet so it's all speculation for us too. Sorry guys. If I share anything right now it would only be opinion. I will let you know as soon as I do.

We did just get the "silver edition" beetle in for Harry. Reflex silver with Red top and Red leather seats!! I'm not a beetle fan but it looks pretty cool. We will have an EOS version shortly. I'll post pics when it's PDI'd
    Mike Benford
    Sales and Leasing Professional
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Sponsor

vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302's Avatar
    PS, it's my day off so I don't wake up as early as you!!
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Sponsor

I just looked and we don't have info on the new golf at all still. We have some 2010 stuff, but nothing on the golf.
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Sponsor

You have US info which to me is worse than nothing because you're gonna confuse the masses!!
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Something is never worse then nothing.

We have a lot of US visitors, more so then Canadian ones actually.

Sponsor

Hmmm OK
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

I think Mike needs to get on the Phone with VW Canada and see whats up. Maybe get a .pdf like the americans have.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Nothing has been released fro the Official Media channels @ VWoA yet, so ....

And is it just me? cause as I read the golf spec/options it looks like the TDI dosnt have cupholders. I'm guessing maybe because of the media integration port and armrest that the regular golf dont have but still, you think they'd have something. Dunno if I could NOT have at least one cupholder.

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    any new news on this? My buddy is interested in getting one but he's curious to see Canadian pricing and decide wether he might just get a mk5 instead.

Havnt been following lately, they are not here yet, not sure if pricing has been announced yet or not. Check up on the Mk6 forum on the tex.

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    ok... thnx

Sponsor

We still don't have pricing on the Golf, GTi/TDi/2.5. We have nothing.
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information