+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Waterfest Cruise

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2.0 View Post
    BMWs allowed?

I'm in!
    Yes, but you have to run at the back of the line and carry everyone's luggage And if anyone asks, you tell them your Vw is in the shop.
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

New Member zortexx69 is on a distinguished road zortexx69's Avatar
    this is my first year going, but i will be going for sure!

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    bumpity bump bitches...... already took the 17th and the 20th off
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    We gonna be doing any stops on the way this year? Or just straight up cruise?

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    There will be the standard stops at Duty Free, food / gas along the way but no other stops as far as I know at this point. Straight cruise.

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    ohh ok, so very similiar to last year

Veteran Member dub4life will become famous soon enough dub4life will become famous soon enough dub4life's Avatar
    Myself and gf are in.

92 Subaru is the vehicle of choice.

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    I'm in, as long as madvw is still going [HUGE vr problems...]. only cause i wanna know at least one person there personally. and of course as long as border agents let me through
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

Member madvw is on a distinguished road madvw's Avatar
    things might be lookin up.....tested compression again and all 6 cylenders were from 150-160psi but still have no idea whats wrong
    ..Driver Found..

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    nice!
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

New Member zortexx69 is on a distinguished road zortexx69's Avatar
    i just checked online and it said it was all booked up. hopefully i can get in with gendub...

Bumpin this up, let's keep our fingers crossed that the gas prices don't skyrocket!

New Member Umirza is on a distinguished road
    Just curious how much on average does the trip run you guys every year per person?

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Depends. If you are sharing gas costs and sharing hotel costs you can do the trip for a couple hundred. A lot will depend on how much u spend on booze.

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    In 06 I only brought like 300$ and still had money left over, so you could pull it off if your carefull with what you spend money on..Last year I had like 700$ and bought enough booze and still had money left over for more booze at the border

New Member Umirza is on a distinguished road
    Awsome, thanks a lot guys. I think imma do it this year, just gotta find me one other person to go with.

Junior Member Duna_Bora is on a distinguished road Duna_Bora's Avatar

I'M IN!

YES YES YES!!!! I'm in, what hotel are you guys getting rooms at? this is my first time at waterfest

Junior Member Duna_Bora is on a distinguished road Duna_Bora's Avatar
    sweet get cruck
    www.wrothvw.com

add 2.0L Paul to list Harry

haha done

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by poweredbyvw View Post
    add 2.0L Paul to list Harry
    I hope to see something new on your car, my 2 L brother!..
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 Unitronic Dealer

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    I saw it today...Auto tranny should be out anytime now...Its dusty...and even bird shit on the trunk too..hehe. I can't wait to get it back for a good cleaning. Hope to drive it to SF...possible WF depending on $.
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 Unitronic Dealer

^ ^ Standard FTW!!

Junior Member bfiver is on a distinguished road bfiver's Avatar
    I will Be meeting up with the kruize for sure! hotel is booked, got days off from work, im good to go!

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiver View Post
    I will Be meeting up with the kruize for sure! hotel is booked, got days off from work, im good to go!
    Where in NY state are you?

Junior Member bfiver is on a distinguished road bfiver's Avatar
    syracuse ny I have two other guys that will be rollin' too!

Member RUbbish will become famous soon enough RUbbish's Avatar
    I want to join the cruise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information