+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LCD film

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar

LCD film

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get LCD film, was reading up on changing the colour of my cluster and the LCD screen have a green film or a screen and i wanted to get a red one.
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Member The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid's Avatar
    in my mk3 vr6, i just changed the colour of the piece that tints the dash lights red and left the screens green. looked good, reminded me of christmas. looks good in blue also

Veteran Member MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weide Motors Kid View Post
    in my mk3 vr6, i just changed the colour of the piece that tints the dash lights red and left the screens green. looked good, reminded me of christmas. looks good in blue also
    thats what he did, used wrapping cellophane and it looks pretty awesome.
    2000 GTI VR6
    | My Twitter

Member kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883's Avatar
    You can use binder divider tabs as well

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information