+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What % tint you guys have??

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Looks really good. Alfredo, that's what your car would look like with 15% all around
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    looks good!....getting me thinking cz we have the same look....Lemme get a refresher lesson. the higher the percentage = the lighter the tint? in relation to the amount of light it lets into the window?...correct?
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 Unitronic Dealer

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    correct
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    I'm not sure if it's mentioned on this or not, but the darkest you can go "legally" is 35% in the fronts. "Legally"=PoPo discretion

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    yea depend on the cop. i just think why they make up to 5% if you cant use it
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Member Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks to everyone that helped me out. Im really happy with the look of the tints. A little dark at night but im sure I will get used to it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SSPX0139.jpg
Views:	1037
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	2697  
    Jetta 1.8t Wolfsburgers // Unitronic Stg 1+

Quote Originally Posted by ABAGTI View Post
    Just think of those poor cars in states where they're not allowed ANY tint on their driver/passenger windows....

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    that would suck..
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    you adapt its not the hardest thing in the world your side mirror just arent as helpful. who uses those anyways.

Ricas fish bowl = Gay!!!!
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABAGTI View Post
    Its not aka Limo tint for no reason!!
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Senior Member jsKo has a spectacular aura about jsKo has a spectacular aura about jsKo's Avatar
    i'm thinking of doing 15's or 20's all around
    was never a big fan of tinting but i'd prefer it for the privacy ^.^

Member kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883's Avatar
    I have 5% in the back and rear windows and 35% in the front windows. I regret doing 35% in the front - i wish i had gone darker - definitley cools the car down either way under the hot sun. 15% looks good

The problem wiht 5% as nice as it looks - it obscures vision a bit and is impossible to see out of in the dark with no lights in view - especially in cars with steep sloped rear windows - just hope nobody is walking behind you while backing up

Junior Member passatv6 has a spectacular aura about passatv6 has a spectacular aura about
    the 15% looks awesome.im thinking of doing that to the passat.this sites gives me a lot of help

Veteran Member MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6's Avatar
    i painted my windows black. stealth.
    2000 GTI VR6
    | My Twitter

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Ricas

can you shop these mofo's t-red for me? might go 35% on the red this time.

Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    ....back when I was hardcore

Prolly easier if you give me a picture of your car and then I'll do the tint on it.

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information