+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Timing Belt and Water pump $$$$

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    QMR was awesome when carmen was around :S

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    i charge 440 with oem parts total. yes im in new hamburg but most people dont mind the drive for the coin they save.
    Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    I wish I had known that. I just paid $800
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    see Ben. it can be done
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    well now you know
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Senior Member TurboDub has a spectacular aura about TurboDub has a spectacular aura about TurboDub has a spectacular aura about TurboDub's Avatar
    I got mine done at Blake's last year. Great guy and top notch job!

I still remember nearly impaling someone when l started the engine with power steering line disconnected and the rod that Blake used to plug it flew across his garage...
    2002 VW Jetta 1.8T

Laughter is the best medicine, but if you have inside jokes with yourself, you've gone too far.

haha ya the caliper slide bolt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information