+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS/FT: Schmidt TH Lines 2pc Fresh Powder.

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar

FS/FT: Schmidt TH Lines 2pc Fresh Powder.

FS Item: Schmidt TH Lines

Size:16x9 et 18

Condition:perfect

Bolt Pattern (if applicable):5x100

Reason for Selling:Board

Price:2500 or looking for good trades

You all know the rims, 16x9 Schmidt TH Lines 2pc, they were recently redone last summer and do not have any driving time on them simply because the car has been going nowhere for the past year. I have 215 40 16 Falken 452's on them and they too have not seen any road time they still have the stickers on the tires. Also they have been taken apart and powder coated by ARMOUR powder coating up here in Cambridge Ontario. And reassembled and properly sealed. Coupled with the radinox lips its a deadly combo!

Anyways I am just seeing whats out there or what people are willing to pay for these because I would like something different. I believe I am more prone to trades but well see. Not in any hurry but lets see what you got!

Last edited by Wedzinga; 01-13-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    G-unit...these are 215/40/16's lol...but bump for some rare ass wheels/good seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    thanks boss

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    ^ If dan says they're good wheels

they're DAMN good.... wheels

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    giver needs to convert the cabby to 5x100 and put these on
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    those would look sick on the Bubble !!!!!
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

then buy em! Asking 2100 w/o tires.

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    nah.... i'll give you the free bump...

for me personally, $2100 would buy me some staggered Brock B2's..

sweet wheels though... GL
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Make me a offer the rims I want are gonna be gone! 2000 with no tires!

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Bump for the Dutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

New Member VSNZ is on a distinguished road
    Ill trade you my 17" bbs vz theres 5 of them!!, 2 numark turntables and mixer for scratching and yamaha stage custom drums!!!!

I wish i had moneyy

New Member VSNZ is on a distinguished road
    You can also substitue one of those with a hyperlite byerly wakeboard!

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    bump for sexy wheels
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

No money out there benny. Prob just hang onto them. Getting some crazy trade offers though like the guy above you.

Veteran Member uncookedgrub will become famous soon enough uncookedgrub's Avatar
    damn these are sweet i wish i was 5 x 100 and not broke id rub these like i rub my wife.
    bump for grant
    beer drinkin an fist fightin my way to a pub near you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information