+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Waterfest 15

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    heh. i booked the 17th-20th off way back in february - 6 months in advance, my boss laughed so hard when he saw it on the calender with a huge note attached as well as to why i wanted it off.
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

New Member Skyliner33 is on a distinguished road Skyliner33's Avatar
    Hey guys this will be the first waterfest for me and my buddy just wondering what are the popular hotels to stay in down there? Cheers

"I knooww thats an active exhaust, and I knooww the noise is fake....and I don't care!"

VW's Anonymous - Obsession Understood!

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Junior Member bfiver is on a distinguished road bfiver's Avatar
    This will be my first year as well. I cant wait for the kruize... I have had the days off since feb. haha and the hotel paid for since feb. as well !

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    I'm the All-acces Pass Holder BITCHES!!

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stonersvr6 View Post
    I'm the All-acces Pass Holder BITCHES!!
    Did you get it for the "NO, Never, I'm not selling it for $50?"
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    lol.... maaaybe

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    hmm.
    interesting....
    cus i haz them.
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information