+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My GenDUB Short Film

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar

My GenDUB Short Film

Hey Everyone,

I was kinda bored today, So I made a video. I was out taking some footage of my car because i wanted to post up some Neuspeed exhaust sound clips.

I promise you its not going to waste 10 minutes of your life like Sammi's Video.

Its a short tribute video to Gendub and my car. It's come along way. It's been a good couple years with GenDub.

This is the second time I've made a vid with Windows Movie Maker. Camera used was a Cannon Point and Shoot. Nothing special.

Anyways, On with the show.

Opinions, criticism appreciated... Just don't be a dick LOL
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    Shit, I realized I spelt "FILM" wrong at the beggining. Hahaha where's an Editor when you need one.
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    What a piece of siht...
    look at all them warning lights on the dash

good shit man...

(hay look, I'm famous)

PS... your editor is right here...
    (let me use your DV cam and I'll shoot and edit in premiere)

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    nice, whos the chick? , dunno why you wanna sell it. ill need a winter beater next year...
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by BellCityDubber View Post
    What a piece of siht...
    look at all them warning lights on the dash

good shit man...

(hay look, I'm famous)

PS... your editor is right here...
    (let me use your DV cam and I'll shoot and edit in premiere)

Be my guest, I tried pulling the footage off my DV, Comp won't recognize the Camera. I'll let you tinker with it
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    tell ya what..
    lend it to me for this season and I'll manage to get ya up and running with it by the end of it....

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar
    NOICE

The exhaust actually sounds a lot better in the video clips. The real in person exhaust note is the same but you really get a good feel of just how loud the exhaust is in person. Know what I mean?
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Quote Originally Posted by 81CABRIO View Post
    NOICE

The exhaust actually sounds a lot better in the video clips. The real in person exhaust note is the same but you really get a good feel of just how loud the exhaust is in person. Know what I mean?
    My exhaust is so loud, it will make you vomit if you drive over 1 hour at 3200rpm.

1 hour and 5 minutes and your on the side of the road puking.

Any other criticism?

anyone?
    Last edited by CaptainSlow; 12-29-2008 at 09:02 AM.
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Junior Member B5 Quattro is on a distinguished road B5 Quattro's Avatar
    I think the vid was great.
    Next time we should get everyone toghther and do some kinda' shoot or drive.
    Then you can have more. And what pipe are you running on your car.

Quote Originally Posted by B5 Quattro View Post
    I think the vid was great.
    Next time we should get everyone toghther and do some kinda' shoot or drive.
    Then you can have more. And what pipe are you running on your car.
    3" Downpipe, then neuspeed exhaust all the way back. It's loud. If I had to do it again. Magnaflow all the way. It's more civil. Mine's too much fun

B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Member LIZVRSIK is on a distinguished road LIZVRSIK's Avatar
    nice video and the exhaust definately sounds awesome!!
    lizvrsik
    follow me on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by LIZVRSIK View Post
    nice video and the exhaust definately sounds awesome!!
    thanks
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    nice, whos the chick?
    She was my toy for a couple weeks. She told me she wanted to be a stripper. I'm like OK (night before my departure)... Then I went to Poland for 3 weeks, then she started banging one of my buddies when I got back. Then her parents found out she was stripping at the manor and she got shipped off back to Texas.

It was fun.
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Veteran Member PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub's Avatar
    Hey, thats my Golf passing that slow Audi!

Sounds dirty man, i wanna make a video like that next season.
    - Julian -

2001 Jolf
    1981 Rabbit

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information