+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New City Golf, time to start modding.

Junior Member jmhdub is on a distinguished road jmhdub's Avatar
    has it actually been done though? i mean of course i could take that photo to my body shop and pay out the ass, but there has to be people out there who have already done it and created an aftermarket purchase store
    VolkSwagger

2008 City Golf MSR 0045 18" Rims

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Has it been done? MAYBE, but I dont think there are any pre-manufactured available Boser Hoods for the city golf, you would probably be looking at custom body work.

any idea what something like this would cost?
    VolkSwagger

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod198 View Post
    I tinted my side bumper markers on my 08 City Golf. Found a lens tint spray that works awesome!!! I've had lots of people tell me before to use VHT Night-Shades, but this product is complete FuK!n garbage $hite!!!! It has a purple hue like old school window tint. And I've had all these people tell me that they have not noticed a purple tint to them saying that you have to make sure you prime the surface right, but really this has nothing to do with it. They are just color blind!!! One quick spray across a piece of white paper with this $hitty product shows nothing but purple. I found an awesome product called lenspainter on Ebay that works. Looks amazing and it's cheap!!! A true smoke dark spray. Gonna do my mirror signals next with it.

you posted this years ago. tell me, does it still hold up nice? i'm rattled, i order mkiv and mkv side markers and neither fit, i litterally smash some stuff lol

also, is this the product? http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUG-Smoke-Le...ht_4158wt_1144
    Last edited by jmhdub; 05-15-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: added link
    VolkSwagger

New Member ElJefe is on a distinguished road
    i have an 07 golf(2.0L) do i get mk4 or mk5 parts?

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    You get the option of getting MK4.5 parts.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

New Member Hodge is on a distinguished road
    in the trunk of the city golfs they have the indents where in the mk4s there would be stuff. if you pull back the liner and whatnot there should be an open plug you can put a mk4 trunk light plug into, i found one there, grabbed a light plug from a scrapyard and boom. shouldnt have to splice or wire nothing

New Member Hodge is on a distinguished road
    sorry still new to the forum and i cant quote yet lol its not working, that was a response to the guy asking about trunk lights

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information