+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new and have a few questions

New Member 99 VR6 is on a distinguished road

new and have a few questions

im new and have a few questions. 1st i am looking to get a CAI for my 99.5 Jetta with a VR6 and was wondering what kind you guys have, where you got them, and if you have any pics. 2nd question is about my engine, i only have a 12v and was wondering if there is anyone on here whos has done a 12v to 24v head swap.
    thanks

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    Welcome to the G Dub
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    welcome , you cant swap the heads , they dont match up. as for CIA , ive had a carbonio cia and a nuespeed short ram, sold them both and stuck with a drop in k&n, both gave a lil more top end but lost lil low end. just get a drop in k&n panel filter
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    That Carbonio was dope on Darcy's car. Made a world of difference.

3" all the way with a VR6

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    I have a neuspeed p-flo, i like it, sounds good gave some decent power but i agree with what was said before, i lost a little low end power. Not enough to make it not worth it, but if I were to do it over again, i'd take the 200 and put it towards a new exhaust instead of getting an intake. The intake is nice and it'll sound better but an exhaust will be way better. But, if your still really interested I might be willing to work a deal with you to sell u my p-flo...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information