+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GenDUB / PASMag Cruise - Shoutout.

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    well i just had to load up on coors original but i tecnically only had 1 case(30 pack of cans) intact. the other 2 were in the cooler and in a bag. i just declared i had 1 case.
    Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

New Member PASMAG.COM is on a distinguished road

WHO's READY FOR NEXT YEAR?

Hey guys,

glad to hear everyone got back safe (with just a few minor border crossing issues). Without getting all cheesy here i want to thank GenDUB for working with us for the past few years and all of you who make this trip so much fun!

It just wouldn't be the same with out the smart-ass walkie comments, loads of free T-shirts, JRP's amazing pancakes, countless cans of Canadian beer, and of course the MEGA-PHONE!

IF YOU HAVE ANY FUNNY OR COOL PICS FROM THE KRUIZE OR WATERFEST.... UPLOAD THEM FOR PAS TO USE ONLINE AND IN THE MAGAZINE.... EXCEPT THE PHOTOS OF ANY PASMAG STAFF BEING CHASED BY POLICE..... those will be deleted :P

DOES ANYONE HAVE PHOTOS OF HARRY IN HIS GANGSTER VW BANDANA AND FERRARI T-SHIRT DO-RAG?

See you all next year!

Mark Pereira
    PAS EDITOR

Veteran Member KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub's Avatar
    ^^ Saving My Pennies for Next Year already !
    PAST- 85 VW Cabriolet- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 93 VW Passat VR6- 85 VW GTI- 93 VW Golf ABA- 90 Audi Coupe Quattro- 92 VW GTi 16v- 92 VW Golf 1.6TD- 1980 VW Rabbit- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 90 VW Corrado- 91 VW Passat Wagon 16v- 93 VW Passat VR6- 87 Audi 4000TQ- 86 Audi 4000SQ- 86 VW Jetta TD- 89 Audi 90Q- 91 Jetta GTX- 92 VW Golf TD
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    your allowed 2 bottles and 2 cartons of smokes....don't know bout cases of beer...

glad to hear you guys had a blast and the journey there and back was easy and safe
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Well Harry..not to be the mean one...but you did bring more than you are allocated which is either one bottle or one case of beer...unless u had passengers in your car which would have helped.
    True, I guess. That bring said, I usually bring at least that and they let me cross.

After each absence of 48 hours or more:
    You can claim up to CAN$400 worth of goods without paying any duties. You must have the goods with you when you arrive. Although you can include some tobacco products and alcoholic beverages, a partial exemption may apply to cigarettes, tobacco products or manufactured tobacco.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PASMAG.COM View Post
    and of course the MEGA-PHONE!

hahahahahhahaasasdsdfasdf

"Your not the Police..... I am the police"

"Nice Tie"

"You know what sucks????? Melanoma"

"Come meet 2 Liter paul, he can answer any VW question"

all brought to you by....

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Lol nice. Sounds like good times. Cant wait til next year.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Senior Member STEALTH BOMBER is on a distinguished road STEALTH BOMBER's Avatar
    hahaha 2Litre Paul was even selling issues of PASMAG
    http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/edsSig-1.jpg

IF YOU AINT RUBBIN, THAN YOU AINT DUBBIN!!!

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    ya, I cant count the number of subscriptions I sold.

I'll be waiting for my commision cheque Mark.

Hangin' out in the generationdub and pasmag booths was soo much fun, I couldnt leave. The pasmag crew always amp up the waterfest experience for us dubbers. I was glad to help out and give something back to them.

Senior Member jsKo has a spectacular aura about jsKo has a spectacular aura about jsKo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth bubble View Post
    your allowed 2 bottles and 2 cartons of smokes....don't know bout cases of beer...

glad to hear you guys had a blast and the journey there and back was easy and safe
    It's 1 case of beer per person and I thought that also applied for smokes but I may be wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information