+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crossing the Boarder to America (if you are a canadian)

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

Crossing the Boarder to America (if you are a canadian)

Just a reminder, you will now need a passport to cross the border (as far as I'm aware).

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    Im not sure if your correct. I crossed the boarder a few weeks ago for the show in Michigan with my citizenship..

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Well, then I guess I'm wrong! .. I just remember hearing about it, so.. maybe

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    Harry dont scare me Now I have to look on the internet and hope your wrong

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    ..be safe bring the passport only. Citizenship cards are bitch to replace...Passports are way way easier.

Member ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~'s Avatar
    As of June 1, 2009, anyone (Canadian or American) travelling to and from the US and CANADA will be required to provide a passport at the border.

Passport fees = $87.00 CAD

Passport Link

Quote Originally Posted by Jettaboj View Post
    ..be safe bring the passport only. Citizenship cards are bitch to replace...Passports are way way easier.
    Even better then a passport is the Nexus pass. Your still going to need a passport but if you work in the states, it makes things a lot easier at the border!
    Quote Originally Posted by PLDub View Post
    In the long run it comes do to the good old VW saying . . . Cheap, Fast, Reliable . . . Pick 2!
    ||www.illicitvw.com||

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    you can still use your drivers license and birth certificate to cross, passport are just way easier (read less hassle from the border patrol) and will be the only way next year.

Wheeew Ill order it today but Im happy I can cross the border now..

Veteran Member Duncan is infamous around these parts Duncan is infamous around these parts Duncan's Avatar
    Technically, they can refuse you entrance back in to Canada if you don't have a passport. It's simpler, and easier just to bring one with you and avoid the hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lava_A3 View Post
    meh, i rather save the gas over the few times i really could use the quattro

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    things are just easier with a passport
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Veteran Member biggyk is on a distinguished road biggyk's Avatar
    birth ceritifcate and photo id. Passport is required for flying?
    07 Jetta 2.5 Camp White

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information