+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shannonville Full/Pro Track lapping event, June 28th - www.Touge.ca

Hybrid View

Arrow Shannonville Full/Pro Track lapping event, June 28th - www.Touge.ca

2008 7th Touge.ca Shannonville Full Track lapping event – June 28th, 5:30 – 8:30 pm, Saturday evening ---- Signup Sheet

Hello all Drivers,

We have the track Saturday evening from 5:30-8:30 pm booked, cost will be $79 of prepaid.

Full Track Map

We are limiting the track day to about 35 cars, so that it gives you plenty of room on the track while keeping the crowd down.

We will have a short briefing prior to getting out on the track, followed by a few warm up laps, then lapping for the rest of the day. "Lapping" refers to just that, doing laps. Passing is STRICTLY prohibited except on the back straight, and only when the person in front of you has allowed you by signaling you to pass. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren't listening to track marshalls.

For those that have never been to the track, we encourage you to try it out, even if you're still on stock/all season tires (they'll suck, and burn up quick, but it's still fun)

All those interested in attending this track day on June 28th

Kindly Email info@Touge.ca with your info below:
    Include first and last name, car type
    i.e.
    - First and Last name
    - Your car make, model, year, color
    - Contact phone# and Email address
    - I will drive my car at the track on June 28th.

Helmets are strongly recommended for safety reasons, you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track, for those who do not wear helmet and not following our lapping rules, the participants take full responsibility for their action. (if you have helmets, it won't hurt to bring them up).

All those interested please sign up or email Kevin asap.

Prepaid: $79
    After June 21st or At the track: $105

Pls signup for prepaid to reserve your spot asap and we don't accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

Please contact Kevin@ 416-5649999 if you would like to pay the track fee in person in GTA or Money order or Personal Cheque. Whoever wants to pay the track fee by ***- Email Transfer with online banking OR Paypal, the email address is info@touge.ca.

<== Clement's STi vs Kamal's F360

For all other enquires, details and schedule, please check out www.Touge.ca

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    looks wicked.....i'm pretty sure more than a few members here will be interested.....
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Quote Originally Posted by stealth bubble View Post
    looks wicked.....i'm pretty sure more than a few members here will be interested.....
    Great!...let's join us!

Technically Touge.ca organizes open lapping events. Drivers are divided into beginners and experienced. It will depend upon the numbers of beginners and experienced drivers signed up, total should be around 30 to 40 depends on which track as well.

For Mosport and Dunnville tracks, as an experienced drivers, you may also join the beginners group (but there will be no passing at all, and need to respect each other always, even in experienced group). We will provide the lapping run-down/schedule on both tracks. Most likely there will be Four - 20minute sections, 2 beginners/2 experienced. And then last 3 hours will be open lapping. For Shannonville, we will have lead car to lead the newbies out slowly for a couple laps as a start, or we can have our experienced drivers carry newbies and show them the lines.

We most likely starting our lapping event around 5:30pm/ 6pm @ Shannonville, 4pm @ Dunnville, 1pm @ Mosport DDT. We are running the lapping events in a very friendly, polite and respectful manner. Drag races, discriminations, drugs, alcohols,...etc. are all prohibited. All drivers will be provided a page of Rules of the Day and a Map (with track configurations/directions), so that any one who violate our rules will be excluded to the rest of the event, we are very serious. Passing only on the straights, no corner passings.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information