Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: Fishing Rods

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar

FS: Fishing Rods

FS Item:

Shimano V Series : VCT70H-3

St.Croix Wild River : WC106M2

Description:

Shimano V Series : VCT70H-3
    This is a 7.0' heavy three piece rod with a medium fast taper. These were top of the line a few years ago and if broken for some reason it will be replaced with a brand new Crucial series rod from Shimano. This series was made from G Loomis blanks for Shimano. The rod includes a nice rod bag to store each piece in and ties up.

St.Croix Wild River : WC106M2
    Barely used pier rod/drift rod that is 10.5' and two pieces. Medium power rod with a moderately fast action made from SCII graphite. Fuji guides and reel seat.

Kitchener

Reason for Selling:

Downsizing my collection/not using.

Price:

Shimano V Series : VCT70H-3 $100

St.Croix Wild River : WC106M2 $100

Post here or send me a PM
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

* VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

* VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    been eyeing this thread, just can't make a move on them now. we'll see what happens in a few weeks if they are still here

GL with the sale
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

I was using the Shimano yesterday and 5lb fish don't even phase this rop, plenty of backbone to haul fish out of slop. What else would you expect out of a G Loomis Rod sold by Shimano!?
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

St.Croix Wild River 2 piece 10.5' casting rod:
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Someone must need a pier rod for chucking glow spoons at Salmon? Buy mine so I can by another Musky rod!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Quote Originally Posted by 81CABRIO View Post
    Someone must need a pier rod for chucking glow spoons at Salmon? Buy mine so I can by another Musky rod!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

I still want to sell the St.Croix! Someone must need this rod for the pier (chucking spoons or bottom bouncing) and/or for up in the rivers (drifting roe).
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Somebody need a pier rod?
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Buy My Rod

Go Pier Fishing

Catch Salmon Or Trout

Have Fun

* VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

* VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Still looking to sell the St.Croix rod.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Still looking to sell the St.Croix rod.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Still looking to sell these rods.

St.Croix Wild River 2 piece 10.5' pier/drift/float casting rod

Shimano V rod 3 piece Heavy 7' Medium Fast Taper
    (top of the line full over the counter warranty - made from G-Loomis blanks)
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Still looking to sell these rods.

St.Croix Wild River 2 piece 10.5' pier/drift/float casting rod

Shimano V rod 3 piece Heavy 7' Medium Fast Taper
    (top of the line full over the counter warranty - made from G-Loomis blanks)
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Still for sale.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Still

Sale
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Veteran Member uncookedgrub will become famous soon enough uncookedgrub's Avatar
    i like the three piece but i dunno ... mayhaps something to sweeten up the rod??? like a .....say reel that i liked ??? and dont be so dutch you little fart gimme a price, or ill feed your dog to the hillbilly.
    beer drinkin an fist fightin my way to a pub near you

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm keeping the Castaic Reel. I need a new musky rod to put it on!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Veteran Member uncookedgrub will become famous soon enough uncookedgrub's Avatar
    dont be a jew ill give you the msuky rod that i have if you gimme the castaic

lol, ummmmm ............ then I would need to buy another reel with all the money I don't have.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

you should get a job then, one that pays more then lint and beans.

You should just buy my Shimano V-rod you Carni
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

i dunno ??? how bout the 3 piece and the castaic and we have a sorta deal???? throw in jers mom and ill buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by uncookedgrub View Post
    i dunno ??? how bout the 3 piece and the castaic and we have a sorta deal???? throw in jers mom and ill buy it.
    You can have Jer's aunt for free and how much you gunna offer me for the V-rod and Castaic? I love that reel and would need to buy another reel (which I don't want to do) if I sold it to you. Basically I am looking at replacing the V-rod with another musky rod.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Buy this from me!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Bass rod and Salmon/Tout pier rod are both still for sale!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Buy my fishing rods!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information