+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Waterfest 14 - Official GenerationDub.com Information

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    Staying Sunday night as well??

whats the deal with the hotel. . and how many nights are being booked???
    04 .:R32 DBP Daily
    98 GTI VR6 (will be missed)
    97 Jetta GT (SOLD) 94 GTI 2.slo (RI
    90 Audi CQ (SOLD)
    84 Jetta Turbo Diesel (SOLD)

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    most stay fri/sat/sun night, some people leave early and come back sunday after the show as they cant get both friday and monday off work.

As far as hotel details, they are being worked on

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    i will be staying sunday as alot of people did the last time i went 2 summers ago....
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Member ty_vdubber is on a distinguished road ty_vdubber's Avatar
    sweet yea that my plan too, this will be my first time so i wanna get everything paid and planned asap.
    dead car 1994 Golf 1.8l CL 2Door Green & Black
    dead car 1994 Golf 1.8l CL 4Door Red
    present car 1998 Golf 2.0L GL 4Door Platinum Grey

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar
    I too will be staying the Sunday.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Member Kager is on a distinguished road Kager's Avatar
    sounds fun~ I will try to make it this year!!
    2013 VW Golf GTi
    2009 VW Tiguan (SOLD)
    2006 VW golf TDI (SOLD)
    2001 VW Jetta 1.8T (SOLD)

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    Ill be there. Whats going on with the hotel rooms? Id like to book it ASAP before all the rooms are gone. There seems to be some kind of frantic scare about rooms on the tex.

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    I would like to make the trip this year but wondering what are the average costs involved and if anyone minds a guy hoping in the car / hotel room with him
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    In 06 I went down with 300$ and I still had money to spare. Last year I took close to 700$, bought some things, and still had over 200$ to spend left over.

To be on the safe side, you should bring at least 350$ if your not driving.

If you are driving, bring a bit more, just in case.

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    Whats the estimated total cost of gas ( this is a far stretch) of two people in a 2.5L rabbit driving?

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    in a 2.5, not sure, There are many people willing to offer a seat, or share gas though.

Well me and Darcy(2000VR6GTI..) drove down in his 2000 VR6 GTI and it cost us for the whole weekend 4 fill ups including coming down and back. Plus gas in the states was cheaper. It costed us 59$ to fill up here and only 30$ to fill down there. Not to mention hes driving a VR6 with full throttle every chance he gets.

Veteran Member PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub's Avatar
    you can easily calculate gas cost yourself as no one knows how good your gas millage is as much as you do.

Also if you run regular vs premium you will also notice a significant difference. Gas will prob be expensive this summer so having a few extra dollars saved up as a buffer wont hurt. Id say bring cash.
    - Julian -

2001 Jolf
    1981 Rabbit

so whats the deal . . when are rooms being booked!!
    04 .:R32 DBP Daily
    98 GTI VR6 (will be missed)
    97 Jetta GT (SOLD) 94 GTI 2.slo (RI
    90 Audi CQ (SOLD)
    84 Jetta Turbo Diesel (SOLD)

as soon as a group is arranged, its tough getting hotels to allow group bookings after certain past unpleasantries

Veteran Member PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub's Avatar
    what hotels are people booking, and what areas should we look into if we want to book by ourselves?
    - Julian -

2001 Jolf
    1981 Rabbit

one Hotel after Waterfest 10 I think wouldn't let us back cause it was a huge party and lots of shit got damaged .....However I have heard that it re-opened for us to go

weve been told were not welcome back to a couple

I talked to Will(VRSmith) earlier tonight and he said last years hotel has some rooms still open. I think that if the hotel situation hasnt been arranged soon, we might be looking somewhere else. Its not that I dont want to be with gendub, its just that I dont want to get shafted and have to sleep outside.

people always get paranoid early, something will be arranged

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    Question...

on the way to New York I noticed at least 5 different exits for New Jersey....

which are we taking ??
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

dunno yet, it will be a more direct route than past trips.

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    i was actually talking to my cousin bout waterfest...says he heard about it, and asks...where in New Jersey.....

i responded ..i dunno.

even showed me easy way to get to different parts of Jersey.
    our route has to be close to one of the routes he showed me.

there were several exits.

NJ turnpike was one, then to were two different New Jersey exits with different exit number markers,
    and i recall one called

Palisades New Jersey
    Bear Mountain
    Next exit......no number marker!!!

What part of New Jersey is Waterfest held at ????
    so i can figure out a possible route for mental reference !!!!
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    Englishtown, NJ. its actually at an NHRA track.

Relax with the Hotels, PASMAG and GenerationDUB.com will have somethign worked out.
    vwarmy

We do pass the NJ turnpike if Im not mistaken. No more driving off road.

we go on the NJ turnpike!
    vwarmy

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Just a small tip, if drinking, try not to drink too much the night before. I made that mistake last year and drove hung over and exhausted.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

yes, take it easy sun night

I was soooooo hung over at the show on the sunday last year. Damn " Noches Latinas " hahahahaha

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I was hung over coming back thanks to Harry's buddy feeding me bacardi and cherry 7up or whatever it was.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information