+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: You are doing it wrong... Car edition

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar

lol
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Is it bad that I like everything there except the STI hood scoop?

Senior Member Massecar is a jewel in the rough Massecar is a jewel in the rough Massecar is a jewel in the rough Massecar is a jewel in the rough
    nah, I think the STI scoop screwed it up.
    2001 Jetta 2.slow

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    maybe if the car had 600HP it wouldn't be as bad.. otherwise yes, yes it is bad
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Senior Member VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic's Avatar
    Those crazy europeans. The hood ruins it but the rest isn't anywhere near the worst I've ever seen.
    ..______
    /__|___\__
    |_@____@_\
    http://www.wrothvw.com

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Maybe change the skirts, but getting rid of the scoop already makes it a hundred times better.

I'm going to disagree. I effin HATE that front lip with a passion. Reminds me of those crappy mk4 ones. and those add on skirt/scoop things, and lets not talk about the spoiler.

/hate
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

I don't like the skirts, but I always liked the Rieger R-RS front lip (I think that's what it's called) and I think the spoiler looks good on there. Need more pics for conclusion.

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    jet black and that's a whole different car.

negative on the scoop though.
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Spotted this gem at Chapters the other night...front was just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member Adam has a spectacular aura about Adam has a spectacular aura about Adam's Avatar
    ^^^I tink that Neon is from Ayr, he lives down the street from me lol
    1999 Saturn SL1 - Low
    1994 BMW 318is For Sale
    1997 Volkswagen Golf CL - SOLD
    1994 Volkswagen Jetta GL Turbo Diesel - RIP
    Get money, Get paid

Senior Member VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic's Avatar
    Is that the 50 hp bumper? The thing I'll never understand with those kids is if you're going to run something that looks like that how in the hell do you not lower it first? At least with the right wheels and no wheels gap it would only look half as retarded.
    ..______
    /__|___\__
    |_@____@_\

Junior Member i Dub is on a distinguished road
    ^^^ I don't even think the guy is that young lol. I've seen that thing around Cambridge...makes baby jesus cry.

Small pic but enough to hurt your eyes
    ..______
    /__|___\__
    |_@____@_\

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    I feel like if that car was black, no homo graphics and sans the hood scoop...it'd be pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    Offset Fail!

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    haha seen that
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

WOW

More pics or thread link please

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    Holy offset...... WOW !!!

thats brutal.
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Wow

No research at all, just bought them, slapped them on, then tries to sell them like "Yeah, they're fine".

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by stonersvr6 View Post
    lol @ "will include 12mm spacer to clear brakes"
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    the one guy says, maybe you shouldn't have posted pictures! lol

Veteran Member vwbeauti is a name known to all vwbeauti is a name known to all vwbeauti is a name known to all vwbeauti is a name known to all vwbeauti is a name known to all vwbeauti is a name known to all vwbeauti's Avatar
    Great thing is someone is still buying them. Shit I'm not even that silly. hahahahaha
    Their are plenty of Honda girls....but VW girls now that's a rare sight of beauty. That's what they call VWBeauti. <3

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    lol @ "will include 12mm spacer to clear brakes"
    Hahahahahaha.... classic.
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Could you imagine being there after the install?

"Hmm.... that don't look right."

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Could you imagine being there after the install?

"Hmm.... that don't look right."
    id feel bad, but i would be on the floor dying of laughter....
    1998 GTI VR6

ha ha... Same!

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    haha, i love nice fitment and some nice poke but that is quite ridiculous...

i pity the fool....
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    they poke out a maile and your still need spacers to clear the brakes, huge fail
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast