+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: You are doing it wrong... Car edition

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar

Talking You are doing it wrong... Car edition

I stole this idea from the Car Lounge on the Vortex. I thought it would be fun on here and give us all a few laughs.

The objective of this is to post pics of things that you see wrong with cars. (Cars or car releated, or will be deleted)

I'll start with a classic

2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    [img]http://forums.generationdub.com/tg/i...il2107_14L.jpg[/img]

fuck it, just click on it.

DONK
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    ^^
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    classic

Last edited by soundwave; 12-06-2007 at 02:38 PM. Reason: 1st site dint like me hotlinking

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar

Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    isint that bug the same guy at jitter bug I forgot his name.....

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    i beilieve its a GD members cars that yes it is!!

sooooooooo wrong.....so so wrong to do that even to a bug
    vwarmy

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Ahahahahahaha I peed a little at one of those pics

Here's my contribution (sorry Jamal )

Look for the tow hook
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    these are classic
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    LOL @ the NB hahahaha

And it's ok Mike, you won't have to see that next season, don't you worry, I have replacements coming later on this winter. lol
    moar.

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar

And one of my personal favourites... Ric you gotta let this one hang for a while.

LOL @ Kenny... and that Jetta with the tooo much CF that i'm surprised the US hasn't robbed him.

That's jokes, me and Kenny were talkin about his cow pusher last night haha
    moar.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Ahhhhhh, so thats how your supposed to fix that pesky hood notch....

sorry bro, had to bring it up.

LOL, this is going to be a thread of everyone just dissing up eachothers cars hahaha
    moar.

Veteran Member biggyk is on a distinguished road biggyk's Avatar
    hahaha icant stop laughing at gangster ric.
    07 Jetta 2.5 Camp White

He's ballin' with the Donk behind him.
    moar.

I could not resist this one...........

vwarmy

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

I was relaxing muthafucka! lol
    moar.

Veteran Member PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub has a spectacular aura about PLDub's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by klbeans View Post

I almost Puked when i saw this thing at the June Jitter Bug... But i had to take a picture. Does anyone know whos it is?
    - Julian -

2001 Jolf
    1981 Rabbit

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Yup

He's on GD ... but don't worry it doesn't look like that anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mosh View Post
    He's on GD
    krazyGTI

Quote Originally Posted by mosh View Post
    ... but don't worry it doesn't look like that anymore
    Car looked mint other than that sore on the front. Glad to hear he's removed it.

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    Ohh I get it hes making fun of harry! Where are the awesome pics of your car man??

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    He doesn't have any, because I've spent more on my car then he has on his house. lol.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

^^ Someone needs to be shot.
    moar.

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    I threw up my lunch just now...
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

^^^^no way...hang them from a meat hook by there back fat with iodine dripping in the open wound.....make it as painful as that car is to look at!!
    vwarmy

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Is that car what I think it is? a 350Z front on a hatchback, possibly a GTI? Because if that is I will begin the search for this guy.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Yes, it's a modified Golf...

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information