+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: You are doing it wrong... Car edition

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    haha he just need higher profile tires on that some 3" spacers some flames on the side and a mullet...
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    wow.....thats brutal.
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    neb if you did that to your tt i think some people on here would never talk to you again lol
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6's Avatar
    i kinda dig the glow in the dark rims, just saying.
    2000 GTI VR6
    | My Twitter

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    ^^ me too
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeVR6 View Post
    i kinda dig the glow in the dark rims, just saying.
    Same, there's a thread on them on the tex. I like the idea. Unfortunately after having them on his car for like 3-4 months they only glow for like 5 minutes tops now. Still cool nonetheless.

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    just re-paint with the stuff that makes it glow and you will be all set got another few months
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    could you not put clear over it? Or would that make the glow in the dark not work
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    should still work, but I think the problem is the glow in the dark stuff looses its potency over time

Senior Member VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic's Avatar
    WTF is this??

At least it's a G60
    ..______
    /__|___\__
    |_@____@_\
    http://www.wrothvw.com

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    ^^ Import / Export company? That's a Puslar and an Evo # what?

Who the fuck moves a Silvia with a crane?

The bodywork on the Corrado looks good, but the paint job and that garbage on the hood is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    ^^ Import / Export company? That's a Puslar and an Evo # what?

Who the fuck moves a Silvia with a crane?

The bodywork on the Corrado looks good, but the paint job and that garbage on the hood is terrible.
    Russian tow truck!

I wish I had an alligator on my hood.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    Toyota Soarer (lexus sc400?)
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Good call, I thought it was a Silvia S15 at first glance.

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post

i was gonna say "theres probably a bag of coke still hidden in this tt" but if there were then the owner is the worst drug dealer in the world......bank repo
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    Have a look thru these http://www.stupidvehicles.com/
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VR6aholic View Post
    WTF is this??

At least it's a G60
    wow, it looks like a bass boat.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar

'01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    ^^^ I sense a '4 of everything' motif here.

HAS to be a joke. No one would make a paper mache bumper!

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    anyone wanna road trip to quebec in the summer to track this tool down and give him a good old fashioned passionate ass whoopin'

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    HAS to be a joke. No one would make a paper mache bumper!
    Ya, has to be. College prank or something.

its foam if you zoom in you can see where it was rough cut with a hand saw during shaping and the tail lights are pop bottle bottoms, not to mention the green wing is just layed in place

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    MK4's are the new MK3

Veteran Member distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future
    *various witty comments and gawky, forum cluttering images*

LOL...someone has dreams they want to make reality..
    www.Novustech.ca

does this belong here?
    www.Novustech.ca

LOL

Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    Drifting, Your Doing it Wrong!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information