+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Results 1,111 to 1,131 of 1131

Thread: What the next six months of my life are lookin like! (Corrado Build)

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    I say wild.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Mild
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    Your moms mild!

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    LOL
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    i would say wild for sure
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    Mild man, its just super clean OEM goodness. Well MINTGTI is mild i see no reason you cant be too!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4538743
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    it's really hard to define... I don't really get it. They should separate them better. Alot of vw's can pass for mild, but they really aren't. It's a tough call. I guess wild is with a crazy kit, turbo, and air... We were just talking about this at the local meet tonight. I'd say it's your call. You'll probably have tougher competition in Wild. It all depends on how bad u want to win..

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    well really what more an accomplishment? Mild or Wild I dont wanna go into something where guys have huge body kits tvs and massive stereo and loose to that...

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    if that what is in wild then go into mild, i thinking having tv's in were ever you can fit them in is kinda ridiculous anyways
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    No BBS's? You lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB101 View Post
    No BBS's? You lose.
    "Sad But True"
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    New pic from dOM on vortex

bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

dayum!

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    bump? Is this car still alive?
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Way to grave dig, so locked, if it wasnt a sick car.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    this isnt this: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ308487594

right?

EDIT: Just realized it isnt, the front bumpers are different.
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    I actually saw it this summer. Once IIRC.

It still ate kittens for lunch. True story.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    Went to the hitman hotrods open house in.... september?
    it's still alive

Veteran Member pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga's Avatar
    01 Golf 4dr 1.8T
    04 Passat Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread Information