+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: Mk3 heated seat wiring harness and switches

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar

WTB: Mk3 heated seat wiring harness and switches

WTB Item:

Mk3 heated seat wiring harness and switches

Description:

It's some wires and has a switch on the end.

Kitchener, ON

Jamal - msn/email: jamz.vdub(at)hotmail.com

IM
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Senior Member mylesp has a little shameless behaviour in the past mylesp's Avatar
    lol Did today give you chillz for the upcoming weather?? I belive I saw a carat jetta at the wreckers wich hasnt been wrecked yet. im pretty sure they have heated seats, I know my sisters did. I will investigate and if i have time will pull the harness out. as for the switches... maybe someone else has them. lol

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    hey newb, wrong section
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    HAHA I didn't even notice lol

And I need the wiring harness for a Mk3, no Mk2.

And no... I have the leather seats and I wanna get 'em hooked up. The ride is getting parked this winter... but until it hits I wanna have the functionality present till then.
    moar.

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Moved it for you rookie ... and good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar
    MKIII wiring harness will be the same as MKI heated seat wiring harness (pretty much). IRC the heated seat wiring that I used to have I could plug MKI, MKII, and Passat heated seat switches into. I might have a MKIII heated seat switch kickin around here somewhere.
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

bump
    moar.

Senior Member mylesp has a little shameless behaviour in the past mylesp's Avatar
    I was at the scrap yard today!!! that jetta is gone. i missed it by 3 days... sorry man. GL on your quest for the cheek warmers

Almost a month later... lol

No worries man!
    moar.

Almost a month later.....?? How about... thanks for looking?

Well, I didn't know you were looking, but thanks!
    moar.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Cleaned up! Keep off topic posts off the classifieds. Cheers.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

bump
    moar.

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Bimp
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

lol
    moar.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information