+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Durham BugFest Show: Sun. Aug. 19th

Senior Member VWScully will become famous soon enough VWScully's Avatar

Exclamation Durham BugFest Show: Sun. Aug. 19th

Hey everyone;
    I know VAGKraft is the same weekend, but the Volks R Us Club is holding a show on Sunday Aug. 19th and it might be fun for some of us to go?

For more details, go here:
    http://bugfest.ca/

Maybe we can set up a Cruise from the "west side"? (London-Stratford-KW folks?).
    What do you all think? .
    You'd think I'd know better

Veteran Member wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg's Avatar
    anyone going to this and Vagkraft?
    Strudel Boy

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    I highly doubt that... that's a whole shit load of driving for one weekend...
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Senior Member VWScully will become famous soon enough VWScully's Avatar
    Bah
    I'll just go to the Beach then!
    You'd think I'd know better

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    I'll see if the wife wants to go for a bit. Smealls wedding is the day before, and I gotta stay later to clean up. So we'll see how alert I am the next day.
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg's Avatar
    this woulda been good if it were say next weekend or something, It makes it hard when there is two shows in one weekend, unless we had die hards, but even getting people out for the Beach Cruise was hard enough.
    I gotta say though to those who hardly come out, Cruising to these events is the best part.
    Strudel Boy

There was guy going around at Vagkraft handing out flyers to this but again if I didn't have plans to go to Toronto for the rest of the weekend it would have been cool to attend that as well.
    the guy said they used to have these meets but then they stopped and are now trying to start them up again.
    Strudel Boy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information