+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can anyone tell me who this jason guy in kitchener is that does swaps??

Junior Member 97vr6golf is on a distinguished road

can anyone tell me who this jason guy in kitchener is that does swaps??

hey i have a VR6 that im w8in to dump in my mk3 golf , and i was told sum jason guy from kitchener does swaps, so can sum1 tell me where i can find him?? thnx

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    62 McBrine Place
    unit 10
    894-9551
    Tell him that Daniel from Ontario Auto Market sent you there...and you should have no problems!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    no
    better

tell him the guy with the golf and a messed up bodykit, and the other dude with the messed up fiat sent ya

jk

hey look
    I made a totem pole lol

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    This is not "some guy", this is a reputable shop called Foreign Automotive. The owner/mechanic is Jason.

Super Nice guy and he will take care of you. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    But whatever you do, don't be a cunt...or its gonna make us (his regular customers) look like jerks for sending you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    x 90283097324893!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    wait...tell him all the guys from generationDUB who blow engines and tranny's out of 1.8T sent you there...........

as Dan said...don't be a dink and fuck him around, he is a super guy and generates alot of refered customrs from our site!!
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

k sweet ill check him out first thing friday morning n no i wont be a cunt to him cuz i want the job done right n ive seen the wicked work hes done to yer cars so i wont let no1 down. thnx

k so i went there and im getting it done the first week of august. super nice guy. Thnx guys

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    sounds good
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

ye man i cant wait to put that thing in my little CL is runnin like shit no so it'll be a good change

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Jason is the shiz ... super good guy

Please tell me you're keeping your 4bolt right? Keep it sleeper dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

ye im just keepin the 4 bolt less work but im changing the entire suspension, make it
    a sleeper

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information