+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Register for Waterfest 13, under GenerationDub.com

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

Register for Waterfest 13, under GenerationDub.com

We have now been added to the Waterfest page as an official club for waterfest.

I need to know how is signing up for waterfest, so I can add your name to the list. Instead of starting another thread, I'll be using hte names from the hotel thread, located in this forum. If you haven't already signed up, please do so there.

When registering for Exibition or Show, please use GenerationDub.com

http://www.waterfest.net/wf13/wfpallevents.aspx

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    I want to register, but last time I checked they dont even have a class for my car???

51. Mod2 Audi 80, 90, 100, 200, 4000, 5000, Coupe, Quattro, Coupe Quattro, Cabriolet, S6 through 1997
    52. Mod1 Audi A4, A6, Cabriolet, S6 (post 97), A8, Allroad
    53. Mod2 Audi A4, S4 A6, S6 (post 97), A8, Allroad, TT
    54. Mod1 Audi S4 Post 97 & TT
    55. Mod1 Jetta 5
    56. Mod1 Audi 2.0T All
    NO class for A3?

I'm gonna email them tonight.
    Last edited by EMSbyDay; 04-02-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    yes they do group 56 Audi 2.0T.....not that i looked
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Damn, didnt even look at what I copy/pasted. that wasnt there the first time I looked.

Still, I wont be registering for awhile, you have to fill out a mods list and I need to get alot more done before I put in a list.

Senior Member TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY's Avatar
    I was reading it today.. Once you are registered you can go in and update you list of mods up to a certain date then they will determine your class and mail out your information package and tell you what class they decided to put you in.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Im just goin for the show I dont think Im registering my car as a show car, does this mean that I have to register now?
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

no, if you just want to show up and attend the event you can show up that day park in general parking, and pay your entrance fee.

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    So basically if you wanna chill with the GenDUB group under the tent you gotta register? Like if you don't care about winning anything or w/e but wanna be in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    If I do register does that include the entrance fee to see the other cars?
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    You for real?? No, you're going to pay for registration and just look at your car?
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Hey I just wanna make sure.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

OK I'll try to Clarify the stuff:

If you just want to see the event you can show up that day and pay the entrance fee. Park your car for free in the general parking, and go and see the show. You can go wherever and hang out wherever you like ( the Gendub tent last year was just thrown up where we were parked in exhibition parking )

Exhibition this is another parking area inside the event, just another big parking lot ( 2 actually ) where you are actually parked inside the gates rather than outside. when you purchase an Exhibition Pass your admitance fee is included.

Show Car This is if you want to enter your car into the competition. You park where they tell you, in the section for your class and are judged. This includes your admitance fee as well.

Please note that the fees shown are per day, and the "show car" section only exists for Sunday. Also note that the admitance fee included only covers the driver, all other passengers will have to pay at the gate.

Thanks for that. And it looks like Im driving down.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    In:

Selected Vehicle Modifications Body (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Badges -Removed no bodywork required
    Body Moldings Requiring Paint.
    Bumper Cover-non original
    Grille
    Hood Extension
    Mirrors - Aftermarket
    Rear Valence
    Shaved Body Molding
    Shaved Emblems Requiring Painting
    Shaved Emblems w/o requiring painting
    Shaved Trunk/Hatch Lock
    Side Skirts - Aftermarket
    Window Tint
    Transmission (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    6-Speed Transmission Upgrade /w Clutch
    Suspension / Steering / Wheels & Tires (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Swaybar(s), Rear, Performance
    Threaded Body Struts/Shocks
    Tires
    Wheel Spacers
    Wheels
    Engine (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Air filter, Not Using Original Air Box
    Alternator, Non-Stock, Not Requiring Making Custom Parts
    Battery Cover, Non-Stock
    Battery, Performance Type
    Chip
    Hose(s), Performance (Colored)
    Intercooler Pipe(s) Upgraded
    Intercooler, Non-Stock
    N 75 Valve
    Polished Parts ( 2 or More )
    Shaved Engine Cover
    Turbo Inlet Pipe/Hose Upgraded
    Turbo Timer
    Lights (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    City Lights, Non-Stock
    European Headlight Switch
    Headlights, Aftermarket that look like the Original Lights
    Tailights, Non-Stock
    Turn Signals, Non-Stock
    Brakes (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Calipers, Painted/Powdercoated Calipers
    Rotors: Drilled and/or Slotted/Plated - But Stock Diameter
    Exhaust (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Downpipe, From a Different VW/Audi or Aftermarket
    Interior (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Arm Rest, from other car or Aftermarket
    Fire Extinguisher
    Floor Mats,
    Seats, from other car or Aftermarket
    Switches, Added
    Audio / ICE / Electronics (Click to Expand) [Add/Edit]
    Amplifier(s),
    Antenna
    Capacitors
    CD Changer,
    Custom Component Enclosure(s) Custom Built
    Display (LCD Screen, etc.), One
    Head Unit
    Sub Speakers, 2 In Custom Location
    Video Game Console, More Than One
    Video/DVD Player, One

^^^ wow... looks like a lot when it is on paper.... but more to come soon!

Quote Originally Posted by footose View Post
    We have now been added to the Waterfest page as an official club for waterfest.

I need to know how is signing up for waterfest, so I can add your name to the list. Instead of starting another thread, I'll be using hte names from the hotel thread, located in this forum. If you haven't already signed up, please do so there.

When registering for Exibition or Show, please use GenerationDub.com

http://www.waterfest.net/wf13/wfpallevents.aspx
    What do I do then??

When you go through that link you simply click on the stuff you want to enter and there are drop down menu's for clubs. select Generation Dub and you will get a discount on stuff.

Senior Member xtremery has a spectacular aura about xtremery has a spectacular aura about xtremery has a spectacular aura about
    all reg'd up.

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    So what's the concensus for the people that are just going down to check out the show. Are you pre-registering for Exhibition or just parking in the general area, paying general admission? I'm guessing the first one?

Also, if you park in the Exhibition area, are you free to leave the lot and return or is your car impounded for the day?

I dont remember, I think its a once your in your in, cause other wise you could go in the morning, and then give your pass to your bussy for the afternoon.

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    I don't see why you would want to leave??? Englishtown ain't really a 'happening' place....

Veteran Member Susannah has a spectacular aura about Susannah has a spectacular aura about Susannah's Avatar
    Maybe to go home and get started on the beer and shenanigans early?
    WOB - DR786

GTI:The quintessential hatch back of the 21st century. Known for the genocide of Hondas and punk ass asian kids who think Civics are cool.

That does make sense. But then wouldnt you be by yourself unless someone goes with you?
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member Susannah has a spectacular aura about Susannah has a spectacular aura about Susannah's Avatar
    I dunno about you but there is only so much to do and see at a car show.. I also tend to run out of money and this makes me sad...
    WOB - DR786

GTI:The quintessential hatch back of the 21st century. Known for the genocide of Hondas and punk ass asian kids who think Civics are cool.

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
    I dunno about you but there is only so much to do and see at a car show.. I also tend to run out of money and this makes me sad...
    x2. I'd like the option to leave if I want.

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    still dont' see this being an option for me
    to much shit to pay for right now
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

thats weak

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    UGH I wanna go!! Hopefully I don't work the weekend of WF!!
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Just got confirmation from work that I have the w/e's of WF and H2O off....

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    so when are all the names being added?
    Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

yes Harry, when are the names being added?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information