+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Prelim - 2007 Waterfest 13 Hotel Thread

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    next question for everyone......

Considering the hard time I'm having finding a hotel, I want to know opinions on the type of conduct you guys are going to partake in. if you have two choices, would you rather:

1. Behave (stay quite at nite) for the most part and find a hotel that is pretty good, has nice freebees and close to the track.

2. Get a cheap hotel, fuck around, and not care about what happens next year.

3. Find your own hotel.

From talking to a few managers, its seems that last years' police was too laxed and there has been a push to be tougher this time around. Alot of local hotels are starting to block reservations for that weekend to minimize the shit they have to go through.

I understand that people want to have fun, but at what expense? Do we continue to burn our bridges and start over every year to find a new hotel, or do we try to respect the hotel so that we can come back again. Add to the fact of trying to get a group rate for medium size group. Its not an easy thing.

Last year I found a great hotel that was almost perfect. I asked everyone to try to act mature so that we can come back next year. weeeellll, that didnt happen. I understand that there was a few outsiders using our group to get a good rate, but I personally know of a few people that shouldn't drink because they couldnt control themselves. Not only are we not allowed back to the hotel, Generationdub is blacklisted from that hotel, and the parent chain aswell. I almost, personally, had to pay for the damages that some morons caused. Is this any appreciation for the work I put into this event.

Since I cannot count on everyones behaviour, atleast give me honesty.
    Under Pressure

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I am not going to be 21 yet and I dont want to have to deal with the police. So I would not have a problem with staying quiet at night and such.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    I'm too old to party it up. I'll behave, you have my word.

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klbeans View Post
    I'll behave, you have my word.
    care to explain the "". its a serious question. It will help me decide which hotel.
    Under Pressure

Senior Member xtremery has a spectacular aura about xtremery has a spectacular aura about xtremery has a spectacular aura about
    Im chill, I like drawing less attention to our hotel, if you want to see some jackassary we can always drive around the corner and visit the other hotels, then when you want to sleep we can go back to our own hotel.

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Wow Nelson ... first off I wanna say that you're incredible. I woulda just said "fuck it" after last years events.

I'm still not 100% if I'm gonna be down in WF this year but I think "behaving" is the way to go. Trying to find a new place every year will just get stupid. And I'm sure if it happens too many times Nelson WILL just stop organizing it.

I think what xtremery said is a good idea. Go to a diff hotel at night and party like a fuckin hooligan there, then come back to our hotel and sleep Get the other guys in shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mosh View Post
    I think what xtremery said is a good idea. Go to a diff hotel at night and party like a fuckin hooligan there, then come back to our hotel and sleep Get the other guys in shit
    Good plan, but inevitibly some jack-offs do the exact same thing at your hotel... so it doesn't really matter.

I will be behaving myself.

Is it too early to start a security guard thread yet?

Security thread has to can be started, but I need to pick a hotel first to see if its ok to have our own security.

I'm glad to see some people are agreeing with me. About the jack-offs, well they will be kicked out, thier creditcard will be billed and everyone in the room will not be allowed. into the GenDub hotel again.

If you want to party, go somewhere else.
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIPN VW View Post
    care to explain the "". its a serious question. It will help me decide which hotel.
    I gave you a serious answer. I'm OLD!!! = innocence.

And to be honest, I'm not sure I want to be associated with that type of bullshit and be held accountable in any way. I'm too old for that shit nor do I have the patience for it. I may go on my own looking for a hotel. I'll spend a few extra bucks but at least I can sleep at night (literally and figuratively).

Sorry for being so blunt but if we're putting things on the table...
    Last edited by klbeans; 05-09-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Veteran Member Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S's Avatar
    i'll be good !
    -2009 Audi A3 FWD/DSG

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    The hotel was perfectly fine for sleeping. In fact - last years hotel was PERFECT. Nelson and the others did a great job. The 'shenanegins' - which were largely the doing of people not associated with GenDub (just posing as GenDubbers) happenend outside in the parking lot.

Veteran Member Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dub2.0 View Post
    The hotel was perfectly fine for sleeping. In fact - last years hotel was PERFECT. Nelson and the others did a great job. The 'shenanegins' - which were largely the doing of people not associated with GenDub (just posing as GenDubbers) happenend outside in the parking lot.
    the american group !! ?
    -2009 Audi A3 FWD/DSG

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi_S View Post
    the american group !! ?
    I wouldn't start about the other group...
    Under Pressure

anything yet ?
    -2009 Audi A3 FWD/DSG

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    being finalized, details soon

thnx kevin
    -2009 Audi A3 FWD/DSG

Junior Member 1.8 Neckbreaka is on a distinguished road 1.8 Neckbreaka's Avatar
    I'm sure we can all behave ourselves
    Are we going to have a GenDub tent at WF? cuz im down
    *Breaking necks since 2001*
    Revo BT-023

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    If you mean a tent avtually in the show... NO, its WAY to much $$$$ Last year we had a tent in the lot for us to hang out under but it got destroyed and left down there.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I will be bringing a friend and it has been 100% confirmed that he will be comming. That is if its not too late to bring him.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

not too late, we are jut waiting on Harry to make some final arangements before we can release any details.

feel free to harass Harry to move his a$$, just dont tell him I told you to

Junior Member HeveyS4 is on a distinguished road
    im in and im sure ill bring someone.. lets go for 2 years in a row with out getting my car stolen

^^^ No doubt!! Good times last year...

Come on Harry....

Details will be released hopefully by mid next week. Should be finalizing details early in the week.

Junior Member 1.8 Neckbreaka is on a distinguished road 1.8 Neckbreaka's Avatar
    sweet
    *Breaking necks since 2001*
    Revo BT-023

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information