+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prelim - 2007 Waterfest 13 Hotel Thread

Member ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~ is just really nice ~cia~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TDIGUY View Post
    Not Tom.. But trust me we are both doing everything we can to go I already have the days off. So as long as I have the cash I am there.
    Christine? . . . . . . . TJ? . . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by PLDub View Post
    In the long run it comes do to the good old VW saying . . . Cheap, Fast, Reliable . . . Pick 2!
    ||www.illicitvw.com||

Senior Member TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY's Avatar
    Shawn

Senior Member TeejayTDI will become famous soon enough TeejayTDI will become famous soon enough TeejayTDI's Avatar
    Rob are you discombobulated? too many TDIs in Illicit? We're going to try everything we can to make it to Waterfest, but like Shawn said, its going to be tough with moving, and new jobs, gotta get the time off and everything. Not to mention saving up for TDIFest in September.

I looked at the criteria for judging and whatnot, my car definately wont score well. Too many stupid mistakes with the daily driver... but it would still be fun to go for a road trip and see some friends take trophies home. Not to mention spending a weekend drooling over some hot VDubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lava_A3 View Post
    i have a thing for penguin panties
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro 6sp Manual
    1983 GTI- R.I.P.
    2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition- Gone but not forgotten

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    I just thought of this so I thought I'd ask... are we trying to find a hotel that offers internet access? Or is that not on the list of priorities?

I'd like to keep my eyes open for deals while I'm down there so a computer would be handy to have for research capabilities.
    Last edited by klbeans; 04-01-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    most places have it, either in the room or lobby. There are many options being looked into.

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    Me
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Senior Member xtremery has a spectacular aura about xtremery has a spectacular aura about xtremery has a spectacular aura about
    Im comin, put me on the list....

Junior Member 1.8 Neckbreaka is on a distinguished road 1.8 Neckbreaka's Avatar
    i'll be bringing a buddy, so thats +1
    *Breaking necks since 2001*
    Revo BT-023

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    For the people who are sharing a room, please make a note of it so I can get a better idea of how many rooms we need.
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giver View Post
    once again, doubt I'll be going this year lol
    I am probably with you on this one Giver
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPN VW View Post
    For the people who are sharing a room, please make a note of it so I can get a better idea of how many rooms we need.
    If we can get a room with 2 beds, I'll be sharing a room. I only spoon my wife.

Senior Member TeejayTDI will become famous soon enough TeejayTDI will become famous soon enough TeejayTDI's Avatar
    I Just found out I have to book all my vacation time for the next year- June1st to May 31st. No idea when I want to take the rest of it, but might as well book off and make Waterfest a 4 day weekend... where do we find Hotel info for reservations? or are we doing that through this forum?
    1983 GTI- R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by TeejayTDI View Post
    where do we find Hotel info for reservations? or are we doing that through this forum?
    As I understand it, the point of this thread is to get a better idea of the number of people that plan to attend so that GenDub can approach hotels for group rates/discounts. The hotel of choice will be posted at a later date for all to make their reservations.

Thanx.. good to know
    1983 GTI- R.I.P.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    ^^^ Exactly, we're just trying to get an idea of numbers so we can try to get a group rate and make sure a group of rooms are reserved for us.

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    For those of you WF noobs... just let the mods take care of it. Last year everything was mapped out, and it went so smooth (except for that blown 19" rim in T.O, my curb incident in the buffet parking lot, construction near Saracuse, and the 'rocks on the road' 'rocks on the road' in PA). Oh good times....

There is just SO much to work out that we need to take it one step at a time. I know I have full faith in these guys to get us all there safely.

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dub2.0 View Post
    I know I have full faith in these guys to get us all there safely.
    It should be full faith in Nelson aka ZIPNVW
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

thanks bro, Nelson ZIPNVW is to credit for most of the palnning. Just give us some time to work out the details. we will share info in full once ready.

There are a few very important details that have to be worked out before we release anything.

Junior Member 1.8 Neckbreaka is on a distinguished road 1.8 Neckbreaka's Avatar
    you have me on the list twice harry

Is there a deadline to let you know how many peeps are coming?
    because i may have some extra friends that would be coming in their cars, but i'll let you know when it gets closer to the date.
    *Breaking necks since 2001*
    Revo BT-023

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    If possible can a mod add a "+1" for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

im in 100%. I also have space in my car if anyone needs a ride down.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I will have space as well.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

New Member YeaDubber is on a distinguished road YeaDubber's Avatar
    add me to that list, and 2 of my buddys are coming, one with his GF. Two cars. so there is 4 of us
    Last edited by YeaDubber; 04-10-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I may be bringing a friend down so put me down as +1.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Junior Member 1.8TBora 75Rab is on a distinguished road
    I'll be heading down this year again
    John + 1

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar
    Please Remove My Name From The Hotel List

I was really looking forward to going to this event but it would be in my best interest as a parent to 3 and a home owner not to go. I have made this decision to re-direct the funds I have saved to go to this and put them towards my family needs. I will still complete my car on time and have every intention to make it to all of the local shows this year. Waterfest has gone on for how many years? Exactly, so if I miss this year there will be another next year. To all those that are going ENJOY !!
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Sorry to hear. Respect to you for making the tough decision but doing the right thing.

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    I also need to be removed from the list.

I'd love to go but some things are getting in the way of that. I have decided to take the take the time and see Canada this summer instead. Lik Shawn says ... it'll be around next year

Cheers to all going
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

My buddy cancelled on me so it will be just me in the car so you dont have to make me +1 even though you didnt anyway.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Member ty_vdubber is on a distinguished road ty_vdubber's Avatar
    I'm comin and prob a fe other buddies and they're cars so i'll get bac to u..
    dead car 1994 Golf 1.8l CL 2Door Green & Black
    dead car 1994 Golf 1.8l CL 4Door Red
    present car 1998 Golf 2.0L GL 4Door Platinum Grey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information