+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Detroit Car Show...Pics

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar

Detroit Car Show...Pics

From VAG....

Last edited by Lava_A3; 01-13-2007 at 08:10 PM.
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar

Ugliest Car of the Show, Goes to ........Ford

OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

And the Lastest From....

OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Enjoy!!! I did
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Nice pics, but is that all?
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

no just the tip of the Iceberg, lazy dont feel like posting anymore
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    C'mon some being lazy. Post em up. BTY did you take any pics of the VWs?
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

The only 3 VW there and kids were all over them, all GTI's, thats it was pretty shitty. and kids running everywhere casue they had setup a GTI Slot Car Races, and 3 GTI Simulaters

Worst Showing for VW in all the 5 years i have gone.
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Audi was HUGE and right in your face as soon as you walked in. Biggest display they have ever had.

i dont know what that says for VW, but AUDI did well this year
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano...beautiful machine...enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

X2 DUB101 the Italian Mustang was pretty nice too...what can i say that ITALIANS do it right...*looks down to Ric*

Was built and designed in Italy, will see some perfromence parts off this car, at Ford Dealers to put on your own mustang

OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Certified VW/Audi Tech LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga's Avatar
    The pics look good... don't know about that whole Italian "thing"
    ClubTuga ...Just a 1.8T Jetta
    RICE IS:
    -A 'fartcan' aftermarket muffler with coffee can-sized chrome tip.
    -Springs cut to lower the car for no other purpose than appearance
    -"HoNdA r00Lz" or "ZoOm zOOm" decal covering half of rear window

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lava_A3 View Post
    Those tail-lights are HIDEOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by LuiTuga View Post
    The pics look good... don't know about that whole Italian "thing"
    That was just a joke but serious,...

I think its Ford way of trying to climb back into a dying market for them, NA auto lost billions of dollars this to imports and are trying everything to will back a market...

The whole show was aimed to "Buy American" theme, and all NA manufactors had big new ideas for their cars, compared to the imports. only real new thing for import market, was the ACCORD and the new F line from Lexus. the F line is Lexus entery into the . S-Line, M Sport, market they had a new ISF 350, wasnt bad.

Last edited by Lava_A3; 01-14-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by BellCityDubber View Post
    Those tail-lights are HIDEOUS!
    Second that, i think they just dont look like they belong on the car, the American like them
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Certified VW/Audi Tech LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga's Avatar
    ^^^^ The front end looks good IMO but the rear with the tails and the exhaust that way makes it look like s**t.
    ClubTuga ...Just a 1.8T Jetta
    RICE IS:
    -A 'fartcan' aftermarket muffler with coffee can-sized chrome tip.
    -Springs cut to lower the car for no other purpose than appearance
    -"HoNdA r00Lz" or "ZoOm zOOm" decal covering half of rear window

Junior Member turbogrocerygetter is on a distinguished road
    not really........

Meet the Changfeng Rhombus, It has two driven wheels in the middle and two wheels at each end which they say helps it turn tighter
    Last edited by turbogrocerygetter; 01-14-2007 at 01:55 PM.

yeah saw those shitter in the basement of the COBO, and i said car, a car has 4 wheels, not 3.

shittest show in year couldnt even fill in the building, letting Changeng motor in...LOL
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    I got some pics from the VW display...not a very iompressive showing though

Last edited by spettaa; 01-14-2007 at 03:11 PM.
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar

vwarmy

The Fahrenheit GTI Was alright, didnt see what was so great about it for $28,000USD
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

The Fahrenheit GTI Was alright, didnt see what was so great about it for $28,000USD
    only 1200 Fahrenhiet GTi's being made for US ..just like Fahrenheit GLI
    vwarmy

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    Wow..Some really nice cars and some..Well you know not so good cars

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar

looks like an Aston Martin... still hott though
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

looks a bit like it...
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Member shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow's Avatar
    I thought i saw you (LAVA_A3) there in the crowd on saturday. I'll add some pics of my own later on......

G
    RIP Warrant Officer Gaetan Roberge. KIA Dec 27 2008, Panjwayi District, Afghanistan
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

Member shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow's Avatar
    Some Pics of mine
    Aston Martin

All mighty Audi

Camaro Drop-Top

Holden (Aussi Rod)

Peter Solbergs WRC STI

Toyota NASCAR

A little RICE for NASCAR thanks to Toyota

VIPER

VIPER with Black AVUS

Dodge Girl
    RIP Warrant Officer Gaetan Roberge. KIA Dec 27 2008, Panjwayi District, Afghanistan
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

Junior Member turbogrocerygetter is on a distinguished road
    Sweet viper!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I thought i saw you (LAVA_A3) there in the crowd on saturday. I'll add some pics of my own later on......

G
    Should have said something
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

If i was sure i would have. I spotted you around the BMW display but it was only for a second.
    Anyway I enjoyed the show.....my first time going to detroit.
    Def make the attempt to go down from now on.
    Nice pics btw
    G
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information