+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gli and jetta city.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    ^^^^ Where are those pics you said you were going to get?
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Certified VW/Audi Tech LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewenterprise View Post
    Some of the Eos too... I love that car and have decided that I'm getting one if my TDI ever falls apart.
    So you mean never
    ClubTuga ...Just a 1.8T Jetta
    RICE IS:
    -A 'fartcan' aftermarket muffler with coffee can-sized chrome tip.
    -Springs cut to lower the car for no other purpose than appearance
    -"HoNdA r00Lz" or "ZoOm zOOm" decal covering half of rear window

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Oh come on Luis, you know that the body will die before the engine ever will. Maybe that's what he's talking about.

Saw a white MKV GLI at Guelph VW the other day. OMFG hot! I love those Huff wheels. I like the 19" reps they've made overseas even better.

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar

Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    you get the power windows with the upgraded package right?
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    yup. u can still get it decently equipped.
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    cool, cus when I saw that window roller upper deal I said to myself "well so much for that"
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Looks good! Has the pretty new clusters and the seats look pretty decent.

I don't see any cruise controls on the blinker stalk, is it available or are you SOL?

you can get all the mk4 options short of the premium leather package. pretty good valu eh?

No kidding, that's awesome. The base price on a car like this used to be around $25,000, right? Very good value indeed. I'd still love a Golf myself. It'd be nice to have the hatch for moving stuff around and to have as a winter car. That and having an engine that's difficult to kill is sweet.

ya we dont have any of the golfs in yet. im sure we'll be poppin em like crazy.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Very nice! Can't go wrong for the price.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member jayred is on a distinguished road jayred's Avatar
    wheres the GLI pics?

Whats the lease rate and finance rate on it?
    2011 CC || Current
    2007 Jetta GLI || Gone
    2003 Jetta GLI || Gone

its the salsa red one beside the white city

Yeah, just picture a regular Jetta with black front and rear valances and side skirts. Then add the ugly wheels that should be upgraded to Huff's, and a black strip on the bumper (not chrome). Oh, and the honeycomb grille and lower vents. Xenons are stock too I believe.

and foglights. theyre nothin special like the last ones were.

Certified VW/Audi Tech LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga's Avatar
    That's the GLI?
    RICE IS:

What's the price difference between said GLI and say a 2.0T Jetta w/Xenons and some of the other toys that are standard on it? None of the GLI stuff really does it for me. I mean the biggest different, the black valances/skirts is the first thing I'd change back to normal.

that gli would be sweet with oem skirt package u can install. and lower it!!! price difference isnt much at all from the loaded up 2.0t

New Member Avenger is on a distinguished road
    I'm seriously considering a new City model. Not sure on the Jetta or the Golf.........but I'm leaning towards the Golf with the lower MSRP, and better versatility.

Have electrical problems been addressed on these cars yet?

Who's a good salesperson to talk to? Could I get it for $13900 + delivery do you think?

Thanks,
    Rob

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Blake, could you possibly get one of those CD players out of the Jetta city? I think that'd be a cool mod in an MK2...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

ya when they update etka. none of the new parts are on there yet.

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    sweet...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

it would be a good mod for anything with a single din

^^^^ never mind the single din... use that deck and a screen up on top in a double din setup.
    RICE IS:

i guess with all the money u save u could put a nice alpine screen in there

Now you starting to think!
    RICE IS:

head unit-645 retail.
    headlights-300 each retail.

Veteran Member ATI_VR6 is on a distinguished road ATI_VR6's Avatar
    i just dont like the new GLI... looks like a COROLLA... i life the new rabit with the skirt package... looks good... and the GTI as well... but i wold never get a new GLI UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY
    2001 GLI LOOK JETTA VR6

gli looks good with the extras though. it would be a must if u bought one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information