+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gli and jetta city.

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar

gli and jetta city.

well well well. these jetta city's are pretty cool. just got like 6 of em. and a red gli came in. theyre on the truck still at this moment so i dont have any more details.
    Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    correct me if I'm wrong, but does the city jetta have the eurotrim on the cluster?
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    it has the same as all the 04's and o5's if thats what u mean? they also come standard with a single din am/fm/cd/mp3/wma player. looks pretty cool. gli look headlights(without the fog), and a black grille with chrome accents.
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Certified VW/Audi Tech LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga's Avatar
    Your car's stock just went down Giver...
    ClubTuga ...Just a 1.8T Jetta
    RICE IS:
    -A 'fartcan' aftermarket muffler with coffee can-sized chrome tip.
    -Springs cut to lower the car for no other purpose than appearance
    -"HoNdA r00Lz" or "ZoOm zOOm" decal covering half of rear window

the gli is basically the same interior as the gti too.

Veteran Member 16vdub is on a distinguished road 16vdub's Avatar
    Hey Sootbomb

What are the financing rates for the '07 City Golf's or Jetta's (also are they the same)
    Need to know for 48months and 60 months
    MAZDASPEED6

well i dont know exactly. i can find out monday for u. i cant see it being much cuz markup is fuck-all on them.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Hey Sootbomb, would you be able to take some pics?
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

for sure. ill get a bunch monday and post em up when i get home. any ones in particular i should get? maybe some of the gli too?

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sootbomb View Post
    for sure. ill get a bunch monday and post em up when i get home. any ones in particular i should get? maybe some of the gli too?
    The GLI would be cool
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

ok. i'll do a shot of the front of the city jetta and one of the interior. other than that its the same as the previous ones.

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    What's the price on the JEtta CIty ??
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Veteran Member 16vdub is on a distinguished road 16vdub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler911 View Post
    What's the price on the JEtta CIty ??
    ...the City Jetta starts at $16, 700

I made some calculations for FINANCE payments with varying interest rates...so whatever they disclose, you will have a good ballpark ($0 down)
    I included the convenience package on both price-outs because it is extremely a good deal for what you get and also pretty cheap. The A/C is included as well.
    Whats listed is the VW MSRP, you can definately get rid of the destination charge and another $300 (no matter what VW dealers will say)...and you should have a sweet deal.

Golf

Golf convenience package: $740
    =====================
    Remote Trunk Release
    Power Locks
    Power Windows
    Power & Heatable Exterior Rear View Mirrors
    Alarm System
    Cruise Control
    Remote Transmitter For Central Locking

Jetta

Jetta Convenience Package: $540
    ======================
    Power Windows w/Pinch Protection
    Includes front windows with automatic 1-touch feature, operable from driver's side only and key opening and closing feature for power windows.
    Power & Heatable Exterior Rear View Mirrors
    Includes driver and passenger side remote exterior mirrors, heatable when ignition is on.
    Cruise Control
    Remote Transmitter For Central Locking
    Remote central power locking system with selective unlocking.
    Electric Side Mirror Defroster/Defogger
    Last edited by 16vdub; 09-25-2006 at 03:52 AM.
    MAZDASPEED6

thanks 16v. saves me from puttin all that together. guess i still gotta go get some pics.

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    I'd end up putting about 8000 down on it, so I wonder what the payments would be.
    Have they actually disclosed any finance rates on it yet?
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

well the rate is 5.9. guess thats better than the eos at 8. the 06 jettas are goin for 2.9 right now and beetles at 1.9.

everyones mk4's. the tdi's are supposed to be safe though!

you dont wanna sell it already do u?

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    Yeah the value of everyone's MKIV just went out the window.
    This blows.
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Veteran Member thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord's Avatar
    they are pretty neat. they all come with black grills and GLI/20th style headlights (black trim inside). you can def see where they cheaped out but overall, not too bad.

saw a couple at the dealership today!
    2000 Jetta TDI Canyon Red

Veteran Member Adam has a spectacular aura about Adam has a spectacular aura about Adam's Avatar
    you dont wanna sell it already do u?
    I hope he doesnt, i dont have enuf money saved up yet
    1999 Saturn SL1 - Low
    1994 BMW 318is For Sale
    1997 Volkswagen Golf CL - SOLD
    1994 Volkswagen Jetta GL Turbo Diesel - RIP
    Get money, Get paid

i got the pictures. just gotta upload them. the red gli snuck in one of them

want something different or u just get mad at it?

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    ^^^He wants a MK5 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

goin to pdi a salsa red gli right now. sweet!!!

Senior Member AndrewTDI will become famous soon enough AndrewTDI will become famous soon enough AndrewTDI's Avatar
    Some of the Eos too... I love that car and have decided that I'm getting one if my TDI ever falls apart.
    Andrew- 99.5 Jetta TDI

just come look at the one in the show room

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information