+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB MK4 single din radio

Junior Member 1.8 Neckbreaka is on a distinguished road 1.8 Neckbreaka's Avatar

WTB MK4 single din radio

I'm looking for a stock single din radio from a mk4 gti/jetta, the one with the cassette player not the CD player let me know what you have
    Thanks
    *Breaking necks since 2001*
    Revo BT-023

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    I have one. I think it is just the radio and tape player in a single DIN chassis.

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    I have one, I'll sell it to you for $1000 so I can get my OEM Nav and still use my Phatnoize or box or whatever it's called
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    i have a brand new one never used. new ones go for 430 or rebuilt with core for 250. what would it be worth to u?
    Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

bump
    Revo BT-023

Certified VW/Audi Tech LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga has a brilliant future LuiTuga's Avatar
    You looking for the deck to do what we talked about at the GTG? If that's it send Ric a message and we'll get together. GL, free bump
    ClubTuga ...Just a 1.8T Jetta
    RICE IS:
    -A 'fartcan' aftermarket muffler with coffee can-sized chrome tip.
    -Springs cut to lower the car for no other purpose than appearance
    -"HoNdA r00Lz" or "ZoOm zOOm" decal covering half of rear window

Certified VW/Audi Tech SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB is a name known to all SOOTBOMB's Avatar
    so i'm guessing u really dont want a brand new one.
    Dixie whistlin', Coal Burnin', '01 Jetta TDI-3rd WF 14-SOLD
    03 TDI Jetta GLS premium, platinum gray, santa monicas. SOLD...AGAIN '89 pearl white audi 90Q-SOLD
    '01 A6 2.7TQ 6spd-Sold, 03 Yamaha R1, '03 A6 Allroad-SOLD, 2008 A3 2.0T, 2007 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins

Quote Originally Posted by LuiTuga View Post
    You looking for the deck to do what we talked about at the GTG? If that's it send Ric a message and we'll get together. GL, free bump
    Ya thats pretty much what i wanna do. Whats his screen name?
    Revo BT-023

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8 Neckbreaka View Post
    Ya thats pretty much what i wanna do. Whats his screen name?
    <<<< It's me! We can get together sometime this weekend if you want. Send me a IM.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information