+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FMIC on 2.0T

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

FMIC on 2.0T

12whp gain just from this alone, and thats an average!

Member vunit2k5 is on a distinguished road
    sweet !
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Momo-Magnaflow-Eibach-KYB-Hella-NGK-Taylor-Ractive-Optima-AutoMeter-Eurolit3-Alpine-Visonik

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Thats a seriously restrictive stock IC and piping.. Holy crap.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    thats wicked that is can be concealed so well in the stock bumper...looks awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Thats a seriously restrictive stock IC and piping.. Holy crap.
    no kidding! 12whp gain?? Thats amazing! My FMIC didn't even gain 1whp!

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    Wow it looks so different..I'd love to have an turbo

Veteran Member RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal's Avatar
    I believe the VW dealerships sell an upgraded IC thats larger but really thin for like 100+ bucks...in the US though.

Veteran Member distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJettin
    I believe the VW dealerships sell an upgraded IC thats larger but really thin for like 100+ bucks...in the US though.
    hmm, thats a cool idea
    *various witty comments and gawky, forum cluttering images*

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    would you just buy the damn car already Harry
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    Looks so wiered on that car..i don't know why, but yeah 12whp its crazy...like Harry said i gained 0whp with mine.
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Member L_e_o is on a distinguished road L_e_o's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler911
    Looks so wiered on that car
    Just paint it black
    87 GTI VR6 - Sold!
    92 Syncro G60 Passat - RIP
    06 a4 avant 2.0T 6spd quattro

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information