+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfest Hotel Security Thread

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar

Waterfest Hotel Security Thread

Since there is enough interest. This thread will keep a record of the people who want to chip in for a security guard. The total cost for now will be $450 USD for 6 hours a night, for 3 nights. every one will chip in evenly unless they want to chip in more.

As more people add their name to the list, The cost per person will be updated. Untill i get all the money for the Security Guard, I will not hier them.

The cars will be placed in a special section of the parking lot where you will have to show the guard your ownership and drivers licence to get access to you car during the night. Please post your Full Name and email to be added to the list.

$41/Car USD
    $43/ Car USD by Paypal(to cover PayPal fees.)

People Paid:
    Kyle Dodsworth - shinyismyfavouritecolour@hotmail.com
    Paul Lindekamp - Spetta@generationdub.com
    Grant Leigh - Grany_Leigh@yahoo.com
    Cliff Frazao - cfrazao81@hotmail.com
    Ben Purkiss - b_purkiss@yahoo.com
    Ryan Hevey - ryanhevey@hotmail.com
    Sam Saleh - iraqi_thug_gino@hotmail.com
    Pete Kowalczyk - p.kowalczyk@rogers.com
    Roland Kahl - tl8@hotmail.com
    Justin Robbins - madkrazy69@hotmail.com
    Harry Scanlan - harry@generationdub.com

People Still Interested:
    sleepergti94
    DrZeus - demetri@generationdub.com
    Last edited by ZIPN VW; 07-10-2006 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Update List
    Under Pressure

Senior Member IndigoBlue1.8t is on a distinguished road IndigoBlue1.8t's Avatar
    Roland Kahl - tl8@hotmail.com

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    Just to let everyone know, I need the hier the security guard by June 23 to allow the 3 weeks needed by the security company.
    Under Pressure

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Whats the maximum amount of people we can have? I think this is a good idea.

As much as the parking lot can hold I guess. I wasn't told of any limits.
    Under Pressure

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    I think we might want to limit the number of cars though - lets be realistic - if we get 10 people to pay that would be good. Only $45 each.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Well yah, thats what I mean.

I dont wanna say I'm "IN" if I have to pay $150 bux, but say there are 10 -15 people in then I'll definately go in.

If people wait to see what everyone else is doing, then this will not happen. Lets se what the real interest is and go from there.

I dont know why people are worried about limits when there is only 2 people on the list.
    Under Pressure

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    Well I know Thaweezord and Heveys4 will both be in as well. With Footose - we are halfway there.

Veteran Member SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN's Avatar
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Im interested in this as well.

cfrazao81@hotmail.com

Also, Nelson, email me about the hotel RE:rooms
    :Þ(|)

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    Im in For sure!

Grany_Leigh@yahoo.com

Grant Wedzinga
    Last edited by Wedzinga; 06-06-2006 at 07:58 AM.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    i'm also in.

Ben Purkiss

b_purkiss@yahoo.com
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord's Avatar
    Myself and Hevey are in for this.

Justin Robbins madkrazy69@hotmail.com and Ryan Hevey ryanhevey@hotmail.com

Harry, get down on this
    Last edited by thaweezord; 06-06-2006 at 04:26 PM.
    2000 Jetta TDI Canyon Red

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    is this price for all 3 nights total? or per night
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

This is the price for all three nights, 6 hrs each night.
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    What time does it cover between for 6 hrs?
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Quote Originally Posted by DrZEUS
    What time does it cover between for 6 hrs?
    Hasn't been set yet, but i was thinking 1-7am since most of us will be up that time or wake up that early to wash our cars. we can get more hour if we wanted. This was the only company that didnt have an minimum. most wanted a minimum of 8hrs.
    Under Pressure

1-7 sounds like a good time to me
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Junior Member PHATDUB is on a distinguished road PHATDUB's Avatar
    aka natis1

I was thinking the same - 2-8 type of thing since there will be mucho partying occuring I am sure.

I have made arrangments for money pick up. footose with collect the money from the meets around his area, and I will collect about mine.
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIPN VW
    I have made arrangments for money pick up. footose with collect the money from the meets around his area, and I will collect about mine.
    Why not open a pay-pal acct for GenDUB? And everyone can send it through there?
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

would be nice, but there are fees so people have to pay more.... i have a paypal account if people want to pay the extra fees.
    Under Pressure

Senior Member IndigoBlue1.8t is on a distinguished road IndigoBlue1.8t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIPN VW
    Hasn't been set yet, but i was thinking 1-7am since most of us will be up that time or wake up that early to wash our cars. we can get more hour if we wanted. This was the only company that didnt have an minimum. most wanted a minimum of 8hrs.
    1-7am sounds good, the sun is up by 7am anyway

I was wrong and Pal Pal doesnt charge fees for personal accounts. After i update my pay pal records, i will accept payments through paypal.
    Under Pressure

When will you want the money? or when is the cut-off date for people who want their cars in?
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

The cut off date is the june 18th and i need the money by the 23rd.
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    So were not sure how much less this price will be... So after june 18 should we just paypal you?

sounds about right

and one for my homies
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information