+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spotted.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

Spotted.

Grabbed this from VM, someone spotted this locally

Member DubACE is on a distinguished road DubACE's Avatar
    Right on!! Looks like Doon area?

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    People in Kitchener are getting rich!! Why aren't I a part of this?!?!
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Veteran Member jayred is on a distinguished road jayred's Avatar
    thats cars worth as much if not more than those houses. but none the less I'd take one.
    2011 CC || Current
    2007 Jetta GLI || Gone
    2003 Jetta GLI || Gone

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Look at him driving down the middle of the road.... acting like he owns the joint.

Nice car. That's the baby one, the Gal*mumble mumble*, right?

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    I can't see the driver, but he/she is a whore.........
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal's Avatar
    Baby Lambo..Gallardo...v10 500hp....they are using that engine in a few Audis now, just detuning em.

I think the car should be around 250gs knowing Canadian markup . Yet u could buy a ZO6 for half the price and still be faster...:S..but yeah Lambo is a panty dropper.

Veteran Member Toronto Vento is infamous around these parts Toronto Vento is infamous around these parts
    Lol...I see one or two driving around my neighbourhood. Before you start getting the idea that I'm rich...I've lived here all my life. It's just the people around me who are getting richer and richer. Guy across the street from me had a BMW for a while with loud exhaust...suddenly I didn't hear the exhaust anymore...guy pulls buy in a brand new S4.

Nice, though, seeing these guys taking their cars out for a spin from time to time. Better than spending that $$ and then having it sit around most of the time.
    Diesel - because real cars don't use spark plugs.

Member VR6BOPER is on a distinguished road
    There is a nice new Orange Lambo in the Hidden Valley Rd. Very nice, and he has a custom chopper to match, as well as a Porsche 911 for an everyday driver.

Sick.
    Jason
    '95 GTI VR6
    12.71 @ 106.68 mph

Veteran Member MAmaral13 is on a distinguished road MAmaral13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Look at him driving down the middle of the road.... acting like he owns the joint.

Nice car. That's the baby one, the Gal*mumble mumble*, right?
    lol look ahead there is a car parked on the right, but none the less if i owned a lambo i would drive in the middle of both lanes
    2002 jetta 1.8T Chrome Edition <-- for Giver
    95 black MKIII golf --- SOLD

Veteran Member MAmaral13 is on a distinguished road MAmaral13's Avatar
    ...o nvm, no excuse for the first pic
    2002 jetta 1.8T Chrome Edition <-- for Giver
    95 black MKIII golf --- SOLD

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    When you're gangsta like that, you gotz-ta drive in da middle of da road, mang.
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubvento
    When you're gangsta like that, you gotz-ta drive in da middle of da road, mang.
    hahah true
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Theres the Lambo dealership down near the Rogers Centre they have white,yellow,green, and black. so Harry whenever you have the bones you dont have to go very far.

Veteran Member dub4life will become famous soon enough dub4life will become famous soon enough dub4life's Avatar
    OH FUCK!

Sweetness! Must be nice to have so much fucking money that you can to write yourself a cheque to wipe your ass.

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VR6BOPER
    There is a nice new Orange Lambo in the Hidden Valley Rd. Very nice, and he has a custom chopper to match, as well as a Porsche 911 for an everyday driver.

Sick.
    thats my buddy Steve, they've got a few interesting toys...Murcielago, 911 Turbo S, Hayabusa, Chopper among others but the Lambo in these pictures isn't an SE like the green and orange ones mentioned...it's just a Gallardo...still nice though!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DubACE
    Right on!! Looks like Doon area?
    It was actually taken in Guelph, out in the southern end. The guy that took the picture has a car that(minus the kit) is Harry's twin. SSG GTI, big turbo, etc.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information