+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The "I need a roomie for Waterfest" Thread

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

The "I need a roomie for Waterfest" Thread

Now that nelson has setup the hotels, we are gonna start a thread for people that want to goto waterfest but don't know where or who to stay with!

I'll keep adding to the list as people post, once you find a few people to bunk with then I will remove you from the list. Best bet is to get 4 people, because it will make the cost of your room really low!

LIST
    ====
    1) SR20DT+GF
    2) ATI_VR6
    3) vunit2k5
    4)

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    add me...please
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spettaa
    add me...please
    Done
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Hey i might be needing a roomie or two. I'm hoping to book this week or next
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member SR20DET is on a distinguished road SR20DET's Avatar
    I need 2 people. My girlfriend and I are coming.
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SR20DET
    I need 2 people. My girlfriend and I are coming.
    Cool.....4some!
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Take Spetta and myself off the list... got a room booked
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member ATI_VR6 is on a distinguished road ATI_VR6's Avatar
    im not sure if i can get ppl out, but i will contact you if i know more info, i might have another guy coming with me, ill see

Member vunit2k5 is on a distinguished road
    i dont care who to stay with as long as ill get a bed and my cost is reasonably lower than fullprice on my own .. sign me up ..

im 21 yrs old college student so if u wanna go out partying and the stay up late type of person im yur man ! LOL .. and make sure all the brews are coronas !
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Momo-Magnaflow-Eibach-KYB-Hella-NGK-Taylor-Ractive-Optima-AutoMeter-Eurolit3-Alpine-Visonik

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    ^^ Definately need to stay close by to me and demetri then!

Quote Originally Posted by footose
    done and done .. looks like well be making a pitstop at the duty free after we cross borders for the coronas !
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Momo-Magnaflow-Eibach-KYB-Hella-NGK-Taylor-Ractive-Optima-AutoMeter-Eurolit3-Alpine-Visonik

bump, who can room with me, and do i need to call and book the room myself or can i get in someone elses booked room and just pay my share in person ... PM ME .
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    No pissing in the dryer!
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

still need to get in on someones already booked room or im gonna get my own and hope for the best in splitting the costs .
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Senior Member dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0 is infamous around these parts dub2.0's Avatar
    ^^^ Have you tried contacting the two guys in the FIRST REPLY IN THIS TOPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by dub2.0
    ^^^ Have you tried contacting the two guys in the FIRST REPLY IN THIS TOPIC!
    sent pm's no replies yet ...

EDIT--> Ok screw it i've booked my own room online, I will cancel it if i get in anyone elses room or someone wants to share mine doesnt matter to me ...

i chose the studio suite with a queen bed/pullout couch as all rooms have .

i only booked the nights im staying friday and saturday and making it a long haul on sunday back home or maybe crash in someones room for the third night to save money .

total comes to 201.00 USD, anyone wants to share ill need half of that amount ..

Desperation BUMP..... i hope someone can save me from being screwed over .
    Last edited by vunit2k5; 06-14-2006 at 10:03 AM.
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

bump i need a roomie .,.
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

nobody lets me know by the 25th i am cancelling ..
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

BUMP -- 4 days notice ...
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Veteran Member Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S's Avatar
    i need to roomie up with someone .. me + 1 a buddy of mine
    -2009 Audi A3 FWD/DSG

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Contact the guy above you

Veteran Member SR20DET is on a distinguished road SR20DET's Avatar
    Dave: did you find anyone?
    Sorry guys, forgot to update the thread. I'm out this year for waterfest. Can't take the time off.
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi_S
    i need to roomie up with someone .. me + 1 a buddy of mine
    u have a detailed PM .. call me to confirm details ..
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

cancelling, i have to work that friday at my new factory job training that week 3-11pm ..
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vunit2k5
    cancelling, i have to work that friday at my new factory job training that week 3-11pm ..
    why not transfer your room to someone else. I would post to see if anyone else wants the room.
    Under Pressure

too late .. i cancelled it online last nite .. too much hassle with the ppl here ..
    94 Golf 4 Dr. 2.0L

Veteran Member thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord is a glorious beacon of light thaweezord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vunit2k5
    too late .. i cancelled it online last nite .. too much hassle with the ppl here ..
    bahaha, there isn't any hassle. you were back and forth and kept complaining about $10.
    2000 Jetta TDI Canyon Red

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information