+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 2,611 to 2,638 of 2638

Thread: If You're New To GenDUB, Introduce Yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by CommradePolski View Post
    Welcome!
    dziekuje

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Woohoo another Polak among our midsts.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

New Member balance83 is on a distinguished road
    New member here. Very, very proud new owner of a Shadow Blue '06 Jetta 2.0T 6 speed. It's impossible to wipe the smile off my face while behind the wheel of my new baby I'm seriously in love. Thought I would just snap a few quick pics with the 'ol camera phone at one of my favourite art galleries close by. Just installed some clear front bumper lenses. Suspension coming very soon... stay tuned. Well, here she is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0338.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	4298Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0342.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	4296Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0343.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	4299Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0355.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	427.0 KB
ID:	4297
    '06 Jetta 2.0T 6MT - Shadow Blue on Anthracite leather

New Member JRunyon is on a distinguished road
    Hi there. I'm the owner of a '99 GTI VR6, just bought recently. It's the first car I've owned so I will probably be on here a lot trying to figure things out.

Cheers!

99 MKIV GTI VR6

New Member DansDub is on a distinguished road
    hey guys, names dan an i drive a volkswagen golf gti 2001 AWW with a AEM cold air intake an forge splliter valve. live in cambridge ontario

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Welcome!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Hey folks, Im from Manitoba , Canada. I have recently obtained a Red Mk4 Jetta Wolfsburg and have installed H&R Springs and a Magnaflow Exhaust. More upgrades to come and the car is amazing!
    Zachs James - 03 Jetta 1.8t Wolfsburg; Magnaflow Catback - H&R Springs

Welcome!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

New Member Meeker is on a distinguished road
    Hey! Im to this forum and new to VW too! I drive a 2008 City Golf.. I love it.. but hate trying to find parts for it! any one know anything about Roof racks for my car?

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeker View Post
    Hey! Im to this forum and new to VW too! I drive a 2008 City Golf.. I love it.. but hate trying to find parts for it! any one know anything about Roof racks for my car?

i think normal mk4 racks fit. (99.5-2005)
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light
    There are new people to this forum now?

It hasnt died yet!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light
    It makes me sad how the days of web forums have mostly ended.

I had a great time on them back in the day.

New Member B5AudiGuy is on a distinguished road B5AudiGuy's Avatar
    Howdy, I'm new, Kinda
    Current ride: Silver (for now) B5 audi A4 1.8t
    So the mechanic said, it looks like you blew a seal.
    and I said, You leave my sexual preferences out of this sh*tface!

hey, im new to this thread. I have a 08 city golf

Welcome
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

New Member kwalk14 is on a distinguished road
    Hello there,

Names Kyle, I'm new to this forum but I have high hopes to get some questions answered. I drive a 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition. It has about 186,000 miles on it and it runs pretty decent.

Hi everyone,

I was looking for a VW forum based out of the GTA and eurodrivers.ca has brought me here. I own a 1999 Jetta 2.0 AEG and I recently had my heater core blown and I will be looking forward to hear any advice on DIY or on reliable repair shop alternatives.

Cheers,
    Peter

Hey guys hows it going?

New Member bwoloski is on a distinguished road
    Hi everyone, my name is Barry and I live in Richmond BC. I drive a MkIV Jetta. I got it about 3 years ago, quite cheap , and have been slowly bringing it back to life. Have been on the forum before as a guest, and have picked up a few good pointers. So thanks and hopefully I can contribute.

New Member Mowgli is on a distinguished road
    Hi All, I've got myself a 1990 Corrado G60 that I'm currently putting back to original before I do any modifying. I've picked up a number of parts to do the 16V conversion (head, intake TB). Although as my car has only 51,000Kms I may try to pick up a spare motor when the time comes and do that one instead. Had the car about 3yrs, but haven't done much to it as I was working on my other project car.

I am new to this forum. My current VW is a 03 Jetta Wagon, the one before was a 95 Golf.
    Steve

New Member Daden is on a distinguished road
    Hey folks! own a 1990 golf cabriolet, I've owned it for the last 5 years. it gets stored in winter and gets run hard the rest of the year cause she likes cruising!!!!!

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and drive a 2004 VW Golf 2.0 L.
    VWJim

New Member Northendroid is on a distinguished road Northendroid's Avatar
    Was wondering if you need a certain number of post before you can post a thread with photos?
    2015 Passat TDI Highline (SEL), 2005 Bentley Continental (98474) 19x9 ET41 235/35/19 - Air Lift Performance Series - 3 H/P Air Management, Whiteline End Links, OEM Sport Pedals, 20% Window Tint, Black Wrapped Roof, Headligths from Kraftig Tuning,1991 Corrado G60

Bad wolf

Yo yo! If you couldn't have guessed it, I'm new here. I know it's a real shocker. But if everything checks out I'm going to be the new proud owner of a 1985 metallic frost blue near mint condition golf. Has only 30,000 or so miles on it. Sounds like a dream come true am I right? But if it's good to go I'm gonna need some help decking that pimpmobile out.

Hi my name is David,

I recently bought a 2013 Jetta S with the purpose for it being a good all round car for school and just to cruise around in. I'm new here and am looking to potentially stance my car, I've started partially already. I have coils that will lower me down 3 inches, I've done some small miscellaneous stuff like plasti dip and debadging. But I want to get some better rims. If anyone has any they're looking to sell that are 17" or 18" give me a shout! Also, I'm open to any suggestions anyone may have for me and my build!

Thanks and I hope to meet many people on this site!

New Member tdubs is on a distinguished road
    whats up. new here. just bought my first euro-mobile (a '03 beetle for the wife) and have a couple questions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88

Thread Information