+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: If You're New To GenDUB, Introduce Yourself!

Senior Member SLOWnLOW is on a distinguished road SLOWnLOW's Avatar
    Cambridge(Temporarly)Puslinch in a few months!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris53
    I am new to this forum. Not at all new to VW. I dont drive anything right now. I had a 20thAE but that did not end in a good way. My girlfriend Niki drives a MK2 that I could not keep my hands off of and gave it a makeover for her birthday. Well that I think somes it up. Chris
    Welcome and sorry about your 20th, Sounds pretty cool what you did for your girlfriend.
    1997 GOLF ACC/ABA and you think you are slow
    2005 GMC Canyon 3.5L
    2004 Volvo XC70 2.5T

Senior Member VWScully will become famous soon enough VWScully's Avatar
    Well, I"m not 'totally new' but I *am* spending more time here lately than at the whoretex, so here I am!

"81cabrio" and "bajaguy" introduced me to GenDub last year. I have a 1981 Rabbit Diesel L which runs on my own Homebrew BioDiesel She ain't fast but she smells like tacos . She looks nice too; all orginal paint, had only 160k kms on her when I bought her Nov. 2004 and has a totally stock interior with funky fake leather seats and that retro radio .
    Here's some pics

retro radio!!

Me looking like a dork taking my own photo whilst sitting in the hatch

Anyway, I am looking forward to hanging out with more of the GenDub crew this Summer
    "Scully"
    You'd think I'd know better

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    "Welcome" to Gendub! Car looks good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Vvellcome. got any more pics of the whip?
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott04TDI
    Hey I'm new too!

Ran into a fellow V Dubber at Mickey D's. Nice ride. 1.8T, lowered, 18's, guage pillar, chipped, etc. He told me about this local forum, and Mondays at T-Ho's.

My Car:
    04 TDI 35k

Mods:
    See Sign.
    Glad to see you made it here....Was good to also see you at one of the meets on Mondays!

Cheers
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott04TDI
    Hey I'm new too!

Ran into a fellow V Dubber at Mickey D's. Nice ride. 1.8T, lowered, 18's, guage pillar, chipped, etc. He told me about this local forum, and Mondays at T-Ho's.

My Car:
    04 TDI 35k

Mods:
    See Sign.
    Red I for shits and giggles or Red I because you have a european TDI engine in it?

and welcome to Gendub
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Senior Member Bitsq is on a distinguished road

Newer member

hey guys,
    so i've been arround gen dub for a little while and never made a formal introduction. Just thought i'd say hi and hopfully see some of you guys at some of the meets.

The car:
    03 GTI 35xxxkm 1.8T

mods so far:
    GIAC X+ (i have the software but i blew my turbo so the dealer flashed my ecu so it's stock until i have time/money to get a flash loader and a reflash)
    AEM CAI
    Forge 007
    Stewart warner boost guage
    B&M short shifter
    Kamei grill
    42 DD smoked side markers
    Eibach pro-sport springs (soon to be replaced with coils)
    debadged with blacked out vw logo on back

future mods:

Joey mod headlights (probably next weekend)
    Turbo back by the end of the summer

Pics of the car (kinda old pics)

cheers,
    Robbie

Senior Member Bitsq is on a distinguished road
    thanks for moving my post mods..

Veteran Member ATI_VR6 is on a distinguished road ATI_VR6's Avatar

IM new

hey my name is Attila, im new to Gendub for three days now! Love the forums!

so heres some pics of my bitch

Shes a 2001 Jetta GLS VR6

Fully Fully loaded

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14013045755.jpg&s=f5

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14013043045.jpg&s=f5

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14013035538.jpg&s=f5

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14013051617.jpg&s=f5

what u think?

Veteran Member jayred is on a distinguished road jayred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATI_VR6
    nice and clean. i like your rims.
    2011 CC || Current
    2007 Jetta GLI || Gone
    2003 Jetta GLI || Gone

hey thanx, GLI body kit on the way!!! and Caracter trunk Spoiler

Needs painting and install

Im not a new dubber, but I have a new dub and decided to register on gendub (I'm mostly on the vortex)

but yeah, that is all.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    welcome got any pics?
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Senior Member bigcol is an unknown quantity at this point bigcol's Avatar
    I have been also on here a while, but never really introduced myself. My name is Colin and I hangout in the Heartland area of Mississauga. I drive an 01 GTi chipped with upsolute and just installed a CAI on the weekend. I gotta try and make it out to some of these GTG's and stop been lazy. Also would love to get some smoked ecodes for my car.
    VW 01 1.8 T AWD Upsolute

im kinda new. im getting a jeta 1.8t in a week or so and then i will be here all the time asking noob questions

New Member search161 is on a distinguished road
    Hey Folks,

I've been in this forum a few times, but hadn't posted. Those of you who frequent other forums may recognize me, or my car, which I've had for a year and a half now. More technical stuff later. See ya round!

**edit **
    Ok - can't put a pic in my sig, and my avatar from other forums is too big for this one, so....

Here's a pic of my car:
    Last edited by search161; 05-31-2006 at 09:00 PM.
    Yeah, I said it!

Senior Member AndrewTDI will become famous soon enough AndrewTDI will become famous soon enough AndrewTDI's Avatar
    Hey all.. I'm new to GenDub. My name is Andrew, and I drive a 1997 Jetta TDI.. with 349,xxx km on it

Here she is

As you all can see, its bone stock, but thats going to change this summer. I'm not too sure what I'll do to it yet, but I've got a few ideas kicking around. Anywho, looks like a sweet site you've got here, and I would just like to introduce myself to your community.

Thanks

Andrew

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    Welcome Andrew, I'm pretty sure you saw my post on VM seeing if you needed help with a bulb replacement...
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Senior Member AndrewTDI will become famous soon enough AndrewTDI will become famous soon enough AndrewTDI's Avatar
    yup... thats me

Thanks for the welcome.

Junior Member vwchicky is on a distinguished road vwchicky's Avatar
    Hello!
    Hey everyone I have been wanting to join a site for a long time and then today saw an amazing golf done up and this site was on the hatch, so I thought I would check it out! Pretty nice! ....interested in doing some minor mods to my car starting with an intake...dont know where i would write about that, just let me know. Thanks!
    Holly
    2002Golf

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Welcome to GenDub! There are lots of people on here who would know about intakes on MK4s. I'm sure you won't have any probs finding help Come out to Cambridge on Monday nights and meet some of us if your not busy!
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar

Engine / Drivetrain section

Quote Originally Posted by vwchicky
    ....interested in doing some minor mods to my car starting with an intake...dont know where i would write about that, just let me know. Thanks!
    Holly
    2002Golf
    Welcome to the board. You can ask questions about intake and other engine question in the Engine / Drivetrain section

http://forums.generationdub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
    Under Pressure

welcome to gendub! you got any pics?
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

I just joined the board a couple weeks ago, thanks to a friend bugging me to do so. aka Philbert

I'll be coming out to some GTGs this summer, to say 'hey whats up' and 'lets get some coffee' you know, the typical BS

Anyways, here are my three dubs. All of which are road illegal for various reasons.

Heres the Beater.

This is the stolen one.

and this is the new project.

- Triton

nice looking rides man

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Hello!
    Hey everyone I have been wanting to join a site for a long time and then today saw an amazing golf done up and this site was on the hatch, so I thought I would check it out! Pretty nice! ....interested in doing some minor mods to my car starting with an intake...dont know where i would write about that, just let me know. Thanks!
    Holly
    2002Golf
    I'm pretty sure that was me! Were you behind me and then turned a right on some side road?

lol Harry I figured it was you as not many of us have stickers on our hatch ... *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by moshvr6
    nice looking rides man
    thanks. Neither of them will look like that shortly, some serious amalgamation is happening.

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton
    thanks. Neither of them will look like that shortly, some serious amalgamation is happening.
    Does your MKII Jetta have a clipper kit on it?!?! If so, that is crazy awesome! I wanna see more pics of it!
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information