+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: "Faces Behind the Wheel"

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar

"Faces Behind the Wheel"

Well since i've realized that i don't kno a lot of ppl on here (from being at meets, especially if ur new), i figured maybe we should have everyone post the "Faces Behind the Wheel" incl. a pic of themselves, their car(s) and their name, and possibly some random interest or something....

Possibly this will help ppl kno who is who (whoever may be going to a meet for the first time). We should keep posts to a minimum possibly, jus to reduce clutter too, and pointless posts.

**If this doesn't work, then u can't blame a guy for trying, but i bet u guys will find a way to do it .**
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    I'll start:

Name: Jamal

Vehicle(s): 1997 VW Jetta & 1988 VW Golf GT

I would love to be able to get an MKI Rabbit Truck and slammmmm it!!
    moar.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    I'll play i guess

edit: forgot my name...

NAME: Ben

in the summer at grand bend when it rained all weekend

my whip

96 GTI 2.sloowwww

Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Member 98mk3 is on a distinguished road 98mk3's Avatar
    NAME: Adam

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    hell why not!

NAME Grant.

May 24 it was hot. Beer was cold!

My baby. 94 VR6 Corrado.

Member JayG60 is on a distinguished road JayG60's Avatar
    Name: Jay
    Me and mybuddy in my Corrado on the way to the CCC opener
    (I am driving of course)
    ......look how happy I was..... I hate winter.
    see sig for other cars

2004 Passat V6 4Motion
    2002 GTi 337 - sold
    1998 GLX VR6 Silver Arrow
    1990 G60 Corrado x2 - (red) - sold, (black) - sold
    1990 G60 Corrado 1990 GTi - sold, plus many MKII's and a few MKI's

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    nice hat Grant. mmmm 40's of 'Ol E in the middle of the afternoon...
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member Der König is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb
    lol first time i have heard OE and mmm in the same sentence!
    Tony
    -02 wrx

Veteran Member /tripwalking/ is on a distinguished road /tripwalking/'s Avatar
    DW

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dw's vw
    DW

ROFLMAO!
    12V

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb
    was a good day. The oe was good only cuz it was drunk in 10 min. If ya milk that shit taste awfull. Like drinking bucklys just ghet er done!

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooz
    Quote Originally Posted by dw's vw
    DW

ROFLMAO!
    x2
    that's some funny shit
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

^^^ahahaahhah...thats pure ANIMAL
    gone for good...

Veteran Member /tripwalking/ is on a distinguished road /tripwalking/'s Avatar
    meat, beer, and underwear... what else does a real man need?

What's going on ppl?? No one else wants to post to this any more... i was hoping this was gonna turn out good, com'on.... lets get this shit going....
    moar.

TTT, like it jus don't stop
    moar.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    The car:

And a really stupid picture I took yesterday testing out my new studio lights:

man, I usually make fun of people like this...

Veteran Member Dubheaded is on a distinguished road
    She's allllllllllmost taller then you harry, almost. Better not let her wear heels
    Play Underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubheaded
    She's allllllllllmost taller then you harry, almost. Better not let her wear heels
    I've seen her in heels, she is taller than him lol (Harry remember at Crappy Tire? lol haha)
    moar.

Senior Member scradley is on a distinguished road scradley's Avatar
    hhaha harry is probably standing on a phonebook in that picture

Veteran Member Dubheaded is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by scradley
    hhaha harry is probably standing on a phonebook in that picture
    "Baby, come here a sec, I wanna try out this new stool I got at Home Depot"
    Play Underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubheaded
    "Baby, come here a sec, I wanna try out this new stool I got at Home Depot"
    Hahaha
    moar.

Junior Member SpeedTek is on a distinguished road SpeedTek's Avatar
    Taz has never seen snow, so I thought I'd show him some.

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    nice car man...what motor? And looks like your no hood...care to elaborate...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Bored and stroked 1.8, hood was off (just put it back on last week) for the winter for teardown and rebuild. I don't drive it in the snow, so it gets all the TLC it needs. ATM, I'm wondering if Spring is ever going to poke it's head out here as we've had twice much snow in the last couple weeks as we've had all bloody winter. Just my luck, we start a new ice age the year after I buy my cabby......lol.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Me:

And the car, soon after I picked it up:
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Member dnotorious is on a distinguished road dnotorious's Avatar
    Here you go vdubvento... Keepn your thread alive...

My Ride...

Me!!
    2007 BMW 335i - Sparkling Graphite
    1994 Infiniti Q45 - SOLD
    2001 Jetta VR6 - 12v - SOLD

I like your ride........

PS, don't change a thing....I think it works perfect the way you labeled the pics...lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information