+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 440 Injectors + 4Bar FPR

Veteran Member RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal's Avatar

440 Injectors + 4Bar FPR

I am getting a very good deal on both of these. Only question is that is it worth putting it in if I am not going big turbo...at the most upgrade the K03 sport to a K04/05 maybe...

What gains can I get if I get a custom file on my Upsolute. I know there will be more efficient fuel delivery, but is it not worth it if I am sticking with the stock turbo?

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    completely useless if your using stock turbo.

I'm runnign 440's with stock pump and stock FPR and i'm still super rich, even at 18 PSI on a T3/T04E

Waste of your time, and you won't get any gains whatsoever with stock turbo, or even K04..

if your getting a k04 hybrid (GT28 internals) you will probably need the 440's..but otherwise, you are wasting your time.

Veteran Member Santas1.8T is on a distinguished road Santas1.8T's Avatar
    can you even fit a k04 on the 2003?
    2000 1.8T Jetta, upsolute, Brullen turbo back, Forge 006.

2005 Ford Mustang GT, Steeda Custom 94 octane tune, Custom Intake, SCT X-Cal 2, Tri-ax short shifter, MagnaFlow X-pipe w/high flow cats

Veteran Member SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN is a splendid one to behold SP00LN's Avatar
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Santas1.8T
    can you even fit a k04 on the 2003?
    Yes, but you'll need a different TIP, but the gains on a AWP motor compared to a k03s are around 5-10whp.
    :Þ(|)

Junior Member forced4 is on a distinguished road

Re: 440 Injectors + 4Bar FPR

Quote Originally Posted by JustJettin
    I am getting a very good deal on both of these. Only question is that is it worth putting it in if I am not going big turbo...at the most upgrade the K03 sport to a K04/05 maybe...

What gains can I get if I get a custom file on my Upsolute. I know there will be more efficient fuel delivery, but is it not worth it if I am sticking with the stock turbo?
    Would you be willing to maybe pass that deal on to someone else who would need them ?

Veteran Member RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal has a brilliant future RazKal's Avatar
    Well its a good deal cuz its on Vortex and no shipping/duty costs since I have it sent to my friend who comes down every other week.

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by footose

I'm runnign 440's with stock pump and stock FPR and i'm still super rich, even at 18 PSI on a T3/T04E

Waste of your time, and you won't get any gains whatsoever with stock turbo, or even K04..

if your getting a k04 hybrid (GT28 internals) you will probably need the 440's..but otherwise, you are wasting your time.
    EDIT:
    sorry to take over your thread...

but harry your saying the stock Fp and FPR are running yours rich ???

a couple of people seem to think i will need to upgrade these with running open boost that peaks @ 21 and then levels out to 18 psi....

what do you think??? anyone
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Quote Originally Posted by spettaa

a couple of people seem to think i will need to upgrade these with running open boost that peaks @ 21 and then levels out to 28psi....

28psi on what???? your stock turbo???
    gone for good...

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumTurbo
    Quote Originally Posted by spettaa

a couple of people seem to think i will need to upgrade these with running open boost that peaks @ 21 and then levels out to 18psi....

28psi on what???? your stock turbo???

ooops...should have been 18psi not 28psi...???
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

Junior Member forced4 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJettin
    Well its a good deal cuz its on Vortex and no shipping/duty costs since I have it sent to my friend who comes down every other week.
    Would ya be interested in directing me to where I can acquire this? I'm gonna need at least injectors real soon PM me with details please.....

No prob dude...i will look it up on Vortex tomorrow and let u know.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information