Closed Thread

Thread: MK4 Daytime Running Lights

Veteran Member wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg's Avatar

MK4 Daytime Running Lights

One of my Daytime Running light bulbs is out on my Mk4 Jetta.

Time to go aftermarket with HIDS, maybe?
    which are best to go with?
    Strudel Boy

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    Woah.....dude........upgrading to HIDS because a DRL is out could be considered "overkill".

IMO, the reflector in the headlight assembly is more important than the type of bulb being used. You could install the best bulbs/HIDS into a headlight that has a crappy beam pattern, and you'll still have a crappy beam pattern.

If you are deadset on upgrading to HIDS, I'd recommend doing the same thing that PlatinumTurbo did. IIRC, he ordered OEM Euro-spec HIDS. I can definitely say that the light output of his HIDS is second to none. Prepare to fork out some $$$$ though.
    12V

Veteran Member wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg is a name known to all wolfsburg's Avatar
    LOL thanks Kooz
    how is Cali these days?
    Strudel Boy

Veteran Member /tripwalking/ is on a distinguished road /tripwalking/'s Avatar
    yeah talk about overdoing it! That's like changing your oil because your washer fluid ran out

New Member jeja88 is on a distinguished road
    this is the first time i came here. i want to know if you buy daytime running lights, or other car accessories, where would you go? which website? please````

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Easy there grave digger
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Closed Thread

Thread Information