+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 8V Guru's answer this...

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    is he talking about stef?
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Junior Member mark ll vr is on a distinguished road
    yea whys he got get involed its not his fight

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    If mark ll vr is calling out TurboABA, this should become very amusing!
    12V

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    Hold on...TurboABA has not posted in this thread...am I missing something?

my bad not turbo aba i meant big bore

ahhh ok...so what do you guys have against eachother?

Veteran Member BigBore is on a distinguished road
    lmao i dont even know this guy!!!

listen my car has a dyno proven 300whp+ ok? im not making it up or waiting until next year or whatever your doing. I dont know you, but im sure you can make a fast car out of it someday. until then you have a mostly stock VR in an mk2 and thats decent but i`d beat you @ half boost.

read my post, my car is almost gone as we speak i have 5 potential buyers this weekend. I just mentioned id race you, you blew it up into something personal.

anyway its too bad i wont have the car for much longer ive been dying to race a turboVR.

im going to change my sig... just for you

Junior Member forced4 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mark ll vr
    hey q dub tell your boyfriend turbo aba that you can defend yourself and i ran a 15 flat on shit tires and you would be lucky if you could ride a 17 flat and i would put money on that and it doesnt bother me that jeff beat me because his car is faster than mine but the fact is that my car is and will always be faster than yours....after i get my turbo we will see what your bf turbo aba has to say then....................
    My head is starting to hurt, I don't get it!

Junior Member forced4 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBore
    lmao i dont even know this guy!!!

listen my car has a dyno proven 300whp+ ok? im not making it up or waiting until next year or whatever your doing. I dont know you, but im sure you can make a fast car out of it someday. until then you have a mostly stock VR in an mk2 and thats decent but i`d beat you @ half boost.

read my post, my car is almost gone as we speak i have 5 potential buyers this weekend. I just mentioned id race you, you blew it up into something personal.

anyway its too bad i wont have the car for much longer ive been dying to race a turboVR.
    That's ok, cuz I'm drinking milk and next year when mine is done, you can race my car against his

and its a shocker! your car isnt a VR either!

yea IT IS

Junior Member QDub is on a distinguished road
    Relax Adam, you take everything so personal and you get all hostile....We are all here for one reason, and thats to talk bout dubs and how much we love em, not who's faster then who and what not...there will ALWAYS be someone faster than you.

You also have to take in account what people want from their car. You wanna fork everyweek's pay into making your car quick as balls. Thats cool and all, but people have other priorities too man. I'm in school and I work full time trying to establish a good position in my apprentiship, and i'm not as entitled to spend all my money on my car. So yeah, I will never be as fast as you, nor do I care to be...but you gotta respect that not everyone always shares the same views as you when it comes to owning a VW.

Just take it easy, hurry up and get that mofo turbo'ed, sure you'll be raping Suubies soon

Peace out.

Senior Member )GTI(Jeff)1.8T( is infamous around these parts )GTI(Jeff)1.8T( is infamous around these parts
    exactly...
    H2sport
    \'02 GTI 1.8T
    Hardcoredubs.com

GET BENT

Senior Member )GTI(Jeff)1.8T( is infamous around these parts )GTI(Jeff)1.8T( is infamous around these parts
    ur such a child...
    H2sport
    \'02 GTI 1.8T
    Hardcoredubs.com

Veteran Member TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA's Avatar
    Bwuahaha.....
    I ran across this post and I was like WTF?
    Good thing I took the time to read through all the crap before I SNAPPED!
    I like STUFF

sfsdgagagsdfsadd
    H2sport
    \'02 GTI 1.8T
    Hardcoredubs.com

Quote Originally Posted by TurboABA
    Bwuahaha.....
    I ran across this post and I was like WTF?
    Good thing I took the time to read through all the crap before I SNAPPED!
    ahaahahahhaha
    gone for good...

snapping woulda added to the fun!

Veteran Member Santas1.8T is on a distinguished road Santas1.8T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZEUS
    snapping woulda added to the fun!
    Ya, damnit Turbo, why the heck did you read this thread...I was waiting for the response lol
    2000 1.8T Jetta, upsolute, Brullen turbo back, Forge 006.

2005 Ford Mustang GT, Steeda Custom 94 octane tune, Custom Intake, SCT X-Cal 2, Tri-ax short shifter, MagnaFlow X-pipe w/high flow cats

Member flintstone1977 is on a distinguished road flintstone1977's Avatar
    hey q dub tell your boyfriend turbo aba that you can defend yourself and i ran a 15 flat on shit tires and you would be lucky if you could ride a 17 flat and i would put money on that and it doesnt bother me that jeff beat me because his car is faster than mine but the fact is that my car is and will always be faster than yours....after i get my turbo we will see what your bf turbo aba has to say then....................
    15 flat is still slow....what's to brag about?
    72 Chevy Nova, 450 whp of insanity.....

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flintstone1977
    15 flat is still slow....what's to brag about?
    i can get 15 in my g/f stock 2.slow beetle.......i agree with flintstone...whats to brag about????

and it too bad TURBOABA didn't snap...I have witnessed his BANNING of unruly epole.........ahhhhahhhahaaaaaa
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

there is no way you can run 15s in a stock 2.slow beetle
    gone for good...

i call BS.

1.8T sure VR maybe, 2slow, common now, thats a 17 second car.

even a TDI can beat a stock 2 litre! LOL

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    hey now easy on the 2.slow bashing
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member Santas1.8T is on a distinguished road Santas1.8T's Avatar
    i call BS.

I've seen a 2L run high 16's before...so its definitely not a 17 second car...its more like a 16.8 car...jeez get it right
    2000 1.8T Jetta, upsolute, Brullen turbo back, Forge 006.

2005 Ford Mustang GT, Steeda Custom 94 octane tune, Custom Intake, SCT X-Cal 2, Tri-ax short shifter, MagnaFlow X-pipe w/high flow cats

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    all of you can bite me. I'm sure my 2.slow could pull out a 16.7 if the wind was right and I had the quickest launch in 2.slow history
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa will become famous soon enough spettaa's Avatar
    i call BS.

i am sure i cannot pull out a 15 sec 1/4 in a 2.slow bug...it was the point of buddy bragging about pulling out a 15 sec 1/4 with a 300whp vr....fuckin slow....

i could do that easy in my 1.8T even if it was stock.....dude needs to learn how to drive if he can only pull a 15 sec 1/4 with that power...LMFAO
    Dubbers are like addicts....we go to weekly meetings
    vwarmy
    Nothing runs like a Deere

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information