+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Uploading Pictures

Senior Member krazyGTI is on a distinguished road krazyGTI's Avatar
    ha i got it
    Eibach,Neuspeed,Koni,MOMO,K&N,TT CAM,

www.concept1.ca
    www.eurospeed.ca
    If you dont like me then dont fawking deal with me - Yes its really that simple!

www.concept1.ca
    www.eurospeed.ca
    If you dont like me then dont fawking deal with me - Yes its really that simple!

www.concept1.ca
    www.eurospeed.ca

Member MoldovaDIZEL is an unknown quantity at this point MoldovaDIZEL's Avatar
    mine comes out as an "attached thumbnail" is that ok?
    2000 TDI Black 370+k Got Soot?

Member 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all
    now thats a hot pic!!!

New Member ATQ is on a distinguished road
    Testing this out Click image for larger version

Name:	tail lights.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	708 Bytes
ID:	3997

Anyone know which tail lights these are ?

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    hard to tell but they almost look like the city golf tails
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    There these
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

Member MoldovaDIZEL is an unknown quantity at this point MoldovaDIZEL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Dubber View Post
    There these
    remind me of mk5 tails
    2000 TDI Black 370+k Got Soot?

Member 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all 2010jettaturbodeez is a name known to all
    either way, except for the white strip on the bottom, tint them really really dark

Do you know where I can find them ?

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    eBay is where I found them. There already smoked to begin with so you don't need to tint them
    bankrupt.

thanks

i dont know about that. my jettas lights also came smoked in the back but when you tint them really dark it looks much hotter

example

Did you use VHT Nightshade or actual tint film ?

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    actual tint i would imagine would be kinda shinny after, i have used the VHT and it goes on nice just have to use very light layers and lots of them or it looks like crap
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Trust me, theres no point changing up the tailights if your gonna black em out like that anyways.
    bankrupt.

yeah punjabi's kinda right. just keep the stock tail lights then tint them vlack. use the film and NOT the spray. a film you can always remove, especially if you get stopped for it. the spray you would have to scratch off and that can be a real bitch. just remember leave the white part untinted if its a white strip. it looks way hotter.

my point was buy the tails and since there already smoked, leave them the same way for the look.
    bankrupt.

but they come just very lightly smoked, not heavily tinted. it looks way hotter blacked out

I guess it depends on your preference, I like it slightly smoked which is how they come but I guess it also depends on the colour of your car to see what looks best.

true. if your car is blue or gold for example it is probably best not to smoke it. if you got silver, red, or white perhaps it looks cool to tint it.

Junior Member Wickywacky will become famous soon enough Wickywacky's Avatar

My Jetta

My 2000 Jetta VR6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	45455_463916190449_510070449_7069934_4304175_n.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	702 Bytes
ID:	4165  

Is this working for me

is this working? please let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	056.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	701 Bytes
ID:	4166  

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    The thumbnail uploader works, but right now clicking on the thumbnail to view the full pic is broken.

How do I post full pictures like the other ones seen? or does that not work either?

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    The old upload page is either not functioning or has been removed, I haven't tried it.

You can sign up for a free picture hosting account like Photobucket or Flickr and upload your pictures there. It will then give you urls to use to post your pictures on forums. You just need a valid email address to authorize an account and you're good to go.

http://photobucket.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/

Sweet thanks alot Raz

No problem. Welcome to Gendub.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information