+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Uploading Pictures

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

Uploading Pictures

I have enabled uploading of pictures. it automatically generates thumbnails.

How to attach a picture / zip file

Click Reply / Quick Reply
    Click Go Advanced
    Click Manage Attachments

Select the attachments you want to upload from your harddrive, 10megs for Zip file, or 1 meg per JPG / JPEG.

Click close when the upload is complete, and click "post thread / topic / changes" and bingo..all done!

Senior Member VR6ix is on a distinguished road

-- -(Got summers ... it\'s spring*)
    - -/
    - - - *Results may vary - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Mine said successfully uploaded but the pic is broken.

Great idea though! It'll be awesome when you get it sorted out!

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Thar she be! Wicked awesome.

Senior Member VR6ix is on a distinguished road
    yeah, that's right: don't use capitals in the file-name box.

Hey footose, can you re-size an image using the BBCode tags? just wondering
    -- -(Got summers ... it\'s spring*)
    - -/
    - - - *Results may vary - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    FAWK!! Harry, I had it written to ignore case, and then for some reason I took that out... such a tool... Its one simple fix... Give me a minute and I'll MSN you the changes.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VR6ix
    Hey footose, can you re-size an image using the BBCode tags? just wondering
    If you have html enabled on the forum, then you should be able to use to html img tags, and adjust the size.

I don't think theres a way with just BBCode though.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Junior Member square head is on a distinguished road
    This is great. Thanks Harry!
    I like Saur Kraut

Member count dubula is on a distinguished road count dubula's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Mine said successfully uploaded but the pic is broken.

Great idea though! It'll be awesome when you get it sorted out!
    man the wolfy is sick in white...I have it in blue...wanna mix and match body parts??
    muhaha

Quote Originally Posted by count dubula
    man the wolfy is sick in white...I have it in blue...wanna mix and match body parts??
    Thanks!

About the for the offer on swapping parts around, I think I love her the way she is. Just needs to be a bit lower, little faster, and maybe get some new shoes eventually.

PS. You could always just paint yours white!

Junior Member waptrucker is on a distinguished road waptrucker's Avatar

Lets see if this works

Ya hoo, it works!!!!!

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Hey guys, there is no an "attachments" option, so I believe you can do this as well.. but im not 100% sure how it works yet... anyone try it?

Yeah, the old pic upload thing still works. I used it a few days ago when I posted the pic of that JTI with the Axis Penta's in doob's thread.

Veteran Member ATI_VR6 is on a distinguished road ATI_VR6's Avatar

try

[/img]http://upload.generationdub.com/images/s%202001%20VR6005.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://upload.generationdub.com/images/s%202001%20VR6001.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://upload.generationdub.com/images/s%202001%20VR6001.jpg[/img]

Posting this step by step for anyone that checks this topic before posting pics, but also for myself for a quick copy/paste to help out anyone that requests. I always find myself trying to find old threads that I helped people out in and never can, and always end up having to retype it.

Instructions:

1) Go to http://upload.generationdub.com
    2) Enter your GenDUB username and password (you must have a minimum of 100 posts)
    3) Click Browse
    4) Find the picture on your computer that you want to upload
    5) Click Open
    6) Click Submit
    7) Copy the URL that it spits out
    8) Paste the URL into a post with [img] at the front, and [/img] at the end

Notes:

- For ease and to not use too much server space, pictures should be in .jpg format and not be larger than 150-200k (there's a max filesize but I don't know what it is).
    - Try to keep pics to a maximum resolution of 800x600 or 1024x768, any large makes me have to scroll, and I don't like doing that.

Oh yeah, and a thanks to the folks at GenDUB for offering this free service.

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    wow, you really ARE bored at work
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

It's a Friday afternoon before plant shutdown week, it's dead, and I've committed myself to not doing an ounce of work until Monday. Lay off!

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    ok boys i think i got it!!!
    Last edited by stealth bubble; 09-17-2007 at 01:36 AM.
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Smoking is not good for you!!

By the way I smoke
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    i heard something like that...it causes cancer or something?????
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Senior Member haundae_dub is a name known to all haundae_dub is a name known to all haundae_dub is a name known to all haundae_dub is a name known to all haundae_dub is a name known to all haundae_dub is a name known to all haundae_dub's Avatar
    pic too big
    Last edited by haundae_dub; 10-01-2007 at 03:41 PM.

Senior Member krazyGTI is on a distinguished road krazyGTI's Avatar
    Eibach,Neuspeed,Koni,MOMO,K&N,TT CAM,

www.concept1.ca
    www.eurospeed.ca
    If you dont like me then dont fawking deal with me - Yes its really that simple!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information