+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waterfest hotel room

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar

Waterfest hotel room

well if anyone is looking for a room for waterfest I just had to cancel my room booked for the 15th and 16th of july at the Howard Johnson so there may still be a room with two queen beds available

1-800-I-GO-HOJO
    (800-446-4656)
    New Brunswick NJ
    26 Route 1 North , New Brunswick, NJ 08901,
    (732) 828-8000
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    ur not going anymore?
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZEUS
    ur not going anymore?
    Maybe hes got a wedding to go to?!?!

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    The poor guy is growing up, and can't justify the money to go to waterfest. Neither can I, so we're not going to waterfest. So the room is open, or at least it was a for a second and a half after he cancelled it. Boourns for not going though.
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    That sucks guys. It's not horribly expensive! YOu guys gotta come, its amazing!

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    too bad. Im grown up and im still going.
    Under Pressure

Veteran Member TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA's Avatar
    Yeah.... I've spend a lot more $$$ in the past on stupid things. This is actually worth it.
    I like STUFF

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    What do you figure it costs you for the weekend between food an everything?
    Cus I just wrote a check for over 100 g's yesterday, so I'm a little raped for cash for a bit.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    What do you figure it costs you for the weekend between food an everything?
    I spent $400 USD last time I believe, including the room, beers, gas and food

If you eat wise, and dont drink you can do it for the cost of the room, gas and tickets.

Not drinking would be a major problem for me. I need an excuse to do stupid shit. I still have a problem justifying it though.

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar

waterfest

it has nothing to do with growing up or not justifiying the cost, it is just bad timing, too much stuff to do, and buying a brand new house i have better things to spend it on like huge tv, and seeing that I am not showing my slow ass tdi I figure why go, maybe next year, well probably not

Veteran Member TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA's Avatar
    If you're tight for coin, you can do it for like $200 usd. Just carpool and make your own food.

Last year we kept going out to Olive Garden and all sorts of steak houses. That's why we spend so much.
    I like STUFF

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    Is wej Tom coming this year ??
    I bet he can last on $50 CAD + the pennies he finds on the floor.
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    im on a strict budget too, lucky for me, im stupid without booze and dont really need it. Carpooling is a great idea. i wish i could split the driving cost.

Your Big TV will come, took me a year after i bought my place. im going because i never went and ive always wanted to go.

Go now, it gets harder after kids.
    Under Pressure

waterfest

LOL kids !! and you think I am having any, right! My kid has four 17" ims and is platinum grey, again it is not cost, I have had at least three or four people say i could car pool with them but I have turned them down .hell if I had to I would put it on credit card and pay if off when I get back, but I have bank meetings and appointments with both banks and builders on those days, I have gone to tons of car shows and drag events here and really after the first hour it gets kinda boring so why drive all the way to New Jersey for it?

^^^^ That's where you are SSOOOOOOO wrong. Waterfest is something that has to be experienced.
    I've been going to race tracks and shows for the last 11+ years, and still, when I did Waterfest for the first time last year, I was amazed.
    I like STUFF

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information