Closed Thread

Thread: hey people

Senior Member hurley3251 is on a distinguished road

hey people

i just thought i would post up that the the guys from the US need to start posting in the engine/drivetrain and the racing forums cuz it seems like I'm the only one who does. so get in there and back me up. come on guys, we cant let all the freakin canuks take over lol.
    01\' Jetta 1.8t, k05 turbo upgrade, nitrous express, etc...

\"Hey if i can\'t spool the turbo while doing reverse donuts, it\'s oviously a worthless pile of crap.\"

\"So Jens, with all the upgrades you could probably take a stock civic right?\"

Banned jerseymike68 is infamous around these parts
    hi, thanks for the post...

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    Ib4tl...again!

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hurley3251 View Post
    i just thought i would post up that the the guys from the US need to start posting in the engine/drivetrain and the racing forums cuz it seems like I'm the only one who does. so get in there and back me up. come on guys, we cant let all the freakin canuks take over lol.
    To the OP:

Hey uh, I'm just curious.... What's a K05 Turbo Upgrade?
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    its a turbo from 2005
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Closed Thread

Thread Information