+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PC Gamers...

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar

PC Gamers...

Sorry guys,

I accidentally deleted the original thread. My bad. Like I feel terrible. Heres another one for now until I can try and get the old thread back.

I meant to post this:

Damn. I havent upgraded in almost 2 years.

Really gotta get a new video card, still rolling a HD6870. Looking to get a 290 or 295 but I dont like the pricepoint quite yet.

I downloaded watch dogs and the new wolfenstein. Watch dogs seems overwhelming much like GTA4 was to start, and wolfenstein well im stuck 5min in because the controls are terrible and I cant slide like im supposed. Oh it also doesnt tell you how to slide until after the path is blocked. Terrible beginning to that one.

Other then that Ive ventured into more of a classic Star Wars theme. Playing a lot of Xwing V TIE Fighter for fun. Gotta see if theres still competitive play for it as I used to be into that.

Been hankering for an RTS experience I havent had yet though. Ive played all the main ones and Im not into turn based Warhammer so I dont know what other RTS games to check out. If you got recommendations please recommend!
    Fuck guys Im sorry again.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78's Avatar
    Ahh no worries! Good to know about wolfenstien... I was looking at that one too. I downloaded "remember me" cuz it looked interesting but I haven't even installed it yet lol. I went back and started batman Arkham origins. It's neat to find out how certain things happens before Arkham asylum.

I should mention the games I did finish recently... Devil may cry, tomb raider, sleeping dogs and hitman. All of these I played cuz on eyefinity these games looked nuts!

The R9290x is a good card... Heat was low compared to my 7990 before lol. The 295 like mentioned before is just a beast all around. I had to mod my case to accept the rad since I already had one rad in the case. The case I have wasn't made to take two rads... But I got it in there!
    Last edited by Kei78; 05-29-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Good job Polish
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Good job Polish
    Hush up you.

I played watchdogs some more ignoring the side mission bullshit and doing the story missions. The story starts to get interesting. I would recommend giving that a go. But I still cant get past the first bit in wolfenstein. Just terrible.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78's Avatar
    Watch dogs seems like an awesome game... At least in all the trailers they have put out for it!! I'll wait for it to drop in price though... I have a bunch of other titles I haven't installed yet so I don't want to add this to the collection of games that sit lol

Haha

I didnt buy watchdogs so theres that. I will probably grab it on a sale on steam later this year though. I think its worth it.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Damn...it's been a while... I almost forgot there's other methods to playing games lol!! I might have to try that!!

So I finished Wolfenstein after I got past the bit at the beginning and....

Stellar game!

I thoroughly enjoyed it! They even have actual Polish dialogue as part of the story! That was just the icing on the cake though.

Unlike other shooters you actually have to pick up health and armour as opposed to hiding in a corner. Theres lots of ammo around so they want you to shoot things all the time. And unlike recent shooters it took probably closer to 12 hours for me to finish. Comparatively, call of duty ghosts took me about 5 hours.

Wolfenstein has great visuals and a great story. I do recommend it.

There are some bits where a lack of instruction makes things a bit annoying, but those are few and far between.

Definitely recommend giving Wolfenstein New Order a try.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information