+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures of Wife & Sons accident in the Tiguan

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar

Pictures of Wife & Sons accident in the Tiguan

While driving to work and dropping my 3 yr old off at daycare some one crossed the line and hit them head on. I happened to also be driving to work about 1 minute behind them. So I was the second person on the accident scene.

Here are some pics:

2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    Damn that sucks! I hope they are ok!
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    3 yr old son had small bruise on shoulder, bit his tongue and a scrape on his chin from his zipper.

Wife had severe bruising on hips and shoulders, a separated shoulder and torn ligaments, suffering from headaches everyday since, and it happened on Jan 6th.

She wanted the same car again, We ended up replacing the written off 2009 Comfortline Tiguan with a 2010 Highline Tiguan

And here is it with the new winter wheels and tires I got at the dealership for $200

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    That sucks about the crash, hope she recovers quickly!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Member PHAT-DUB is on a distinguished road PHAT-DUB's Avatar
    wow I haven't been on GenDub for a long time though i would pop in and check it out .

suprised to see your name on here Jason. hope all is well.

Dennis

Hey Dennis! Long time no talk, I am still around even though Gendub is slowly fading.

Doing good thanks, hope all is well with you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information