+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The *Official* Biking Thread..

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar

The *Official* Biking Thread..

Anyone else as pumped for some mountain biking as I am??

I got the bike out today for ~10km's on the roads.. Can't wait for the snow to be gone from the trails!!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    I'm hoping to buy a bike this summer to hit some trails... it's been YEARS!!
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Dooo iiittt!! Theres quite a few of us in the area that are out alot!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

i kinda want to build a singlespeed hardtail to hit some trails.. its so funn.
    anyone ever go to backpeddling in guelph... best bike shop around.

^^ My roommate got his bike there, nice people!

Singlespeed hardtail is hardcore..
    flickr

Senior Member TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY's Avatar
    My wife and I picked up a pair of bikes from cambridge cycle when they were having their boxing week sale. They are holding them until spring for us then we will be ready to ride. I can't wait.
    2003 Golf TDI
    1987 Cabriolet Bestsellers Edition

Veteran Member Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver has much to be proud of Giver's Avatar
    I wanna get more into bmx again. Lets energy, less exercise.

might build my bike back up again
    I'm more censored than Pulp Fiction on a saturday afternoon

Veteran Member Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga has much to be proud of Wedzinga's Avatar
    I have recently dropped 40 pounds and I wanna get into biking for sure! Looking for a bike rack right now for my jetta! I also need a set of bikes cough cough.

Veteran Member TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race's Avatar
    Mine's still hanging up. The Hub is where I get my biking stuff from. I've known the owner, Cliff, for quite a few years. The service is great there.
    Volkswagens aren't my thing

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Mines been hanging for 1.5 years havnt riden since the accident.

Towns building 9km of trails beside my house though.

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Ah!

Have to fix bike!! Soon!!

I can't wait. Winter needs to die

Checked the weather, -12* for tomorrow morning.. What the deuce..?!??
    flickr

Veteran Member Slalom88 is on a distinguished road
    I ride on occasion in the winter to work, as well as usually all through the other 3 seasons. Can't wait to hit the single track with my Fisher. Thinking of selling though to upgrade to a bit more of a downhill bike for some bigger air
    Long Live dub!

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    ^^ When you're ready to sell, let me know... I may be very interested!!
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Senior Member VWScully will become famous soon enough VWScully's Avatar
    Fuck off Winter already! I can't even think about hitting the trails yet cuz they're still all covered in ice around here!
    This time mosh, don't sleep in, cuz we're going to Fanshawe once it warms up!
    Last edited by VWScully; 03-21-2008 at 08:33 PM. Reason: kant spel :p
    You'd think I'd know better

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    Haha word.

I want to go back this year 'cause it was fun as hell last year when I went. Nice 22km of single track around the lake

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    I'd like to try my hand at it sometime this year, although all I have for a bike is a Sears special (ie. cheap piece o' junk). I don't know if it or I can handle the trail, but I'll get a helmet and give it a shot anyways at some point.

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    Hey...when it gets warmer ...i'm totally in

burn off some of this home cooking

although i'll need a new bike...but i'm game.
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Senior Member ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives's Avatar
    HELL YA!! I need to upgrade my bike as well, but it's taken quite a beating and still going.... god, why am I up at this houR!?

Veteran Member uncookedgrub will become famous soon enough uncookedgrub's Avatar
    i get all my shiza from east side cycles in kit. the (other) eric owns it im thinking a doberman this year with set of risse forks on it with 24" s Looks bad assed and is great for hitting the rhythm tables at blue if i dont go with this ill probly get a divinchi 8 flat 8 and do some add ons like hubs and some other crap
    beer drinkin an fist fightin my way to a pub near you

Bike got taken in finally to get repaired, and a nice tune up before spring. Getting out yesterday just made me want to go riding

Senior Member Massecar is a jewel in the rough Massecar is a jewel in the rough Massecar is a jewel in the rough Massecar is a jewel in the rough
    Wparsons, I also live in Guelph and love to MTB. We should try and get together for a k-w/Guelph biking meet this summer.

There are quite a few of us in the Guelph/Cambridge area that bike.

Join us and it will be a fun time

I'll probably only be in Guelph until June, but up until then definitely!
    flickr

Veteran Member Duncan is infamous around these parts Duncan is infamous around these parts Duncan's Avatar
    I guess I'm the only one here that has a road bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lava_A3 View Post
    meh, i rather save the gas over the few times i really could use the quattro

Make your own thread

Senior Member ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    I'll probably only be in Guelph until June, but up until then definitely!
    Wait, what!? NOOOO!! Where are you going?

Oh well, at least we'll get to be neighbours for the summer..

And hell ya to a Guelph/KW bike meet, I'm all for that!

Moving to the GTA... Still looking at places, and my current lease isn't up until May 1st, so its not *that* soon. I've got a couple options to keep me in Guelph for another couple months if I can't find a reasonable place in the GTA.. All kind of up in the air still for timing.
    flickr

Veteran Member klbeans will become famous soon enough klbeans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    I guess I'm the only one here that has a road bike
    Not the only one. I road bike quite a bit. Plan to start commuting to work this year again. Round trip = 70 km.

I haven't mountain biked in years.

Veteran Member Duncan is infamous around these parts Duncan is infamous around these parts Duncan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klbeans View Post
    Not the only one. I road bike quite a bit. Plan to start commuting to work this year again. Round trip = 70 km.

I haven't mountain biked in years.
    Nice. What do you ride?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lava_A3 View Post
    meh, i rather save the gas over the few times i really could use the quattro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information